ATTENTION! Last minute Charter Boat Trip this Sunday

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
RDW
Aquaphile

ATTENTION! Last minute Charter Boat Trip this Sunday

Post by RDW »

Group:

Porthole Dive Charters has a last minute Sunday dive Charter available.
This Sunday, February 24.
Mike told me that they had their charter cancelled. The boat is wide open!
This is on the new M/V Mark V.
We can meet at 1130. The boat is moored at the Harbor Island Marina, just under the West Seattle bridge, Dock E. Two dive trip. We're thinking the 1st dive on the barges off from 4 mile rock at the north side of Elliott Bay. The 2nd would be (maybe) the reefs just out of Blakely Harbor/Port
Blakely. This is a chance to jump on a really nice (new!) custom dive boat. Bring two tanks. Maybe the compressor will be fired-up by tomorrow. Just in case, bring 2 tanks.

The cost is $80 per person. The coffee maker is working and he should have some nice warm grub too. The weather report says it should be really nice. Contact me ASAP! We need a minimum of 6-8 divers to go.

C'mon, let's do this! No Guts! No Glory! Call now! No operator is standing by!

Randy Williams
206-387-6749
heliox@comcast.net
Randy Williams

"Man who say it cannot be done should not bother man who is doing it."
Diver_C
Amphibian

Post by Diver_C »

How about forget Blakely, and do Agate Pass instead? After last weekend, had enough of Blakely for awhile. This does sound interesting (so long as not Blakely) but don't have anyone to go with at this point. If people are wondering - Blakely Rocks and Harbor had next to no sealife going on. I could do Waterman's Wall again; I really liked it. Like the new boat too!
RDW
Aquaphile

Post by RDW »

Dive sites are many. I was trying to keep the travel time down a bit.
However, Agate Pass is do-able. The tide is a good flood. In fact, it may be a fast ride! Whatever...
Waterman wall is not good on Sunday due to tide. Neither is the Possession Pt ferry. (darn!) Ooooh! But, We can do the "fingers"
on Possession Pt. Just don't try to swim the whole place on a single dive.

I need to get a group to help fill a boat trip out for Mike. Let's do this.
The weather is looking really good.

206-387-6749
heliox@comcast.net
Randy Williams

"Man who say it cannot be done should not bother man who is doing it."
Diver_C
Amphibian

Post by Diver_C »

Sounds good to me. : )
overandunderwater
Frequent Bubbler

Post by overandunderwater »

Have you guys decided on where to go Sunday? I'm over Blakely too, seems that there's just not a whole lot of life there at the moment.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

I think this post concerned a charter last weekend, not this coming one.
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
overandunderwater
Frequent Bubbler

Duh, you're right. I must've seen what I wanted to. Now I have to tell my diving buddy I can't read.

Thanks
boydski
Submariner

Post by boydski »

I believe Porthole still has an open charter this Sunday as well. Looks like they are going to the Possesion Point wall and Ferry.
overandunderwater
Frequent Bubbler

My bud Katie and I emailed them last night. I love those dives! If I can get that Red Irish Lord to eat another gunnel while I have the camera pointed at him will make me happy indeed.