Bottom timers?

Need advice on recreational gear configurations? Look no further than this equipment forum.
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Bottom timers?

Post by CaptnJack »

Does anyone know which shops carry the Uwatec/Scubapro/OMS marked bottom timers around here? The dirt simple ones which last ~8yrs but don't have user replacable batteries...
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Re: Bottom timers?

Post by Joshua Smith »

NWSD has them in the case off and on- not sure they have any in stock, but I'm sure they could order one pretty quick.
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
lurch
Compulsive Diver

Post by lurch »

Nailer99 wrote:NWSD has them in the case off and on- not sure they have any in stock, but I'm sure they could order one pretty quick.
We can.
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

hmmm seems like I might be able to procrastinate a while longer. replacing the nearly new battery in my Aladin Tech revived it from the dead...
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
decodiver25
Aquaphile

Post by decodiver25 »

hey there... Bubbles Below carries the new Uwatec bottom timer...This one just came out a few months ago it is the 330m bottom timer... they also carry the OMS bottom timer. They both are great timing devises. I personally use the OMS one but both are pretty much identicle in what they do....
When you think you know everything is actually when you know nothing...
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

I got one for a decent price from UWS. Don't need anything fancy, just reliable :)