Hello from Arlington

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
4ster
Dive-aholic

Hello from Arlington

Post by 4ster »

I know a few of you here and am looking forward to getting to know more of you.

Started diving in '71 (or maybe '72) and was active for a few years before tapering off because of other distractions. Started up again about 8 years ago and I am now a dive junkie. I started diving a Drager Dolphin SCR rebreather a couple of years ago and have just made the step to CCR with a rEvo. Right now, if you spot a diver with a yellow guitar shape on his back at a Puget Sound dive site there is about a 50% chance that its me. (There are more divers with orders in so that will be changing shortly.)

See you in the water,
Steve
Curt McNamee
Dive-aholic

Re: Hello from Arlington

Post by Curt McNamee »

Welcome to the board Steve and now you can help out on the Rebreather Section "The No Bubble Zone" \:D/ .

Curt
Curt McNamee
rEvo & KISS Classic Diver
http://www.silentscuba.com
4ster
Dive-aholic

Re: Hello from Arlington

Post by 4ster »

Scubagirl45 wrote:For a minute there I got really excited because I was thinking Arlington OR, but then I realized there is an Arlington in WA :crybaby: and that is probably where you are. Oh well, welcome to the club anyway! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
I think there is an Arlington in nearly every US state, I should have been more specific.

Steve