T-Dock

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Smoke Diver
Just Settling In

T-Dock

Post by Smoke Diver »

Hows the T-Dock these days? Any new submerged structures/objects? I have not dove there in months. It seems though that theres always something new added from time to time. Just checking. Have fun out there & make it safe!
Phineas Gage

Re: T-Dock

Post by Phineas Gage »

Which one?
Edmonds? Mukilteo? Other?

I'm guessing by the reference to submerged objects that you're probably talking about Muk, no?
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

Last time we dove there, we saw a new firehydrant... yelllow.. very nice, and a new sink.. LOL
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
TCWestby
Submariner

Post by TCWestby »

I dove it Friday, Awsome time with the snow and all.

Not much new but I always enjoy it. We his somw tough current and saw a Painted Greenling, I saw one there two weeks ago but neone last year.

Looks like life is beginning to return for the spring.
Looking for dive buddies

Work is for the surface interval....
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

were diving there monday night... so I will post pics and a dive report
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

Fishtiq and I did a last minute "Joe has to dive or someone will die" Dive. We went down to the Muk Tdock and skirted around some classes. The visibility was a little better than 70 feet, there was life everywhere, just as we decended the wall........Oh #-o wrong dive report. That was last week...........Well, the visibility was better than average, maybe 20 feet or so at 50 fsw. We ran the contour North for about 35 minutes and turned around. Came back at a depth of 45 fsw and just cruised with a light current. We saw a rock sole with no tail, a Big Clown dorid, plenty of painted greenlings, a CO sole, an unidentified worm, two other divers that were waving their lights like their hair was on fire, and I found one of those really cool retractor things!! I clipped it off to my D ring right away so I didn't lose it. All in all our TDT was about 70 minutes and our average depth was 47 fsw.