Dare I say it? Is it time to plan another CLUB DIVE!?!?

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
spatman
I've Got Gills

Re: Dare I say it? Is it time to plan another CLUB DIVE!?!?

Post by spatman »

Fishstiq wrote:June 22nd at Sund Rock..... got it. Time? 9:00? Spatman, is that too early for the oregonian contingent or will that work?
dude, i rock the 9am all the time. you'd know that if you and chris weren't always LATE. :smt064
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

"I know! what's up with that?"
:dontknow: :laughing3:
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
AB219
Aquaphile

Post by AB219 »

Scubagirl45 wrote:
Diver_C wrote:
Scubagirl45 wrote:
Maverick wrote:The only problem with Sund Rock is a lack of facilities. If there's alot of us there, that could be more than a little inconvenient, to say the least. :pale: If we do end up there, maybe Georgia could bring her port-a-potty \:D/
There is a honey bucket at the parking lot. Kind of like a port-a-potty, but don't have to port it anywhere, and probably a tad more comfortable, but just a tad.
Yeah, used the honey bucket before (wasn't crazy about it then either :toimonster: ). Just thinking there might be alot of us there using it (besides,my idea of "roughing it" is a hotel without a hot tub :evil4: just kidding!)

June 22nd.... noted..... Honey bucket, must work on aim!!!!
Let's Go Diving at:
A) Oregon coast
B) Fort Bragg California
C) Monterey California
D) Puget Sound Washington

"It's not about the dive, but the journey taken."
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

BASSMAN wrote:
Calvin wrote:Shoot, I can't make it on the 22nd. :angryfire:

Calvin, what's up with your Avitar? My computer, here at work, keeps timing out trying to load it :dontknow:
Of *all* my avatars to piss someone off, it's this one! Just kidding. Let me know if it's better now Bassman, it's being hosted locally now.
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Calvin wrote:
BASSMAN wrote:
Calvin wrote:Shoot, I can't make it on the 22nd. :angryfire:

Calvin, what's up with your Avitar? My computer, here at work, keeps timing out trying to load it :dontknow:
Of *all* my avatars to piss someone off, it's this one! Just kidding. Let me know if it's better now Bassman, it's being hosted locally now.
Perfect! Looks great Calvin! :supz: =D> :salute:
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

It was taken by Curt's iPhone. Thanks Curt! :partyman:
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Pot luck BBQ after the dive at the site? Make a full day of it?
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

i'm in. i'll bring my famous pasta salad.

:salute:
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

Sounder wrote:Pot luck BBQ after the dive at the site? Make a full day of it?
But of course! I will bring the BBQ in a Subaru again. 2 grills, 2 tables, canopy, stove, kettle, french press, etc.

We, uh, probably won't need as many bags of chips this time. :) I'll post a "who's bringing what" list as the date gets closer.
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

spatman wrote:
Pez7378 wrote:Hey, wasn't the last Club dive planned for the 22nd as well? I'm seeing a pattern here. Sorry can't make it, it's the first day after the first day of summer. I have plans. Wouldn't that be great if the club dive was happening at the same place I'm planning on going?!?!
you can't make it?!?! shoot, there goes the party...

where will you be that day?
Oh, I'm sure you'll have fun without me. Anyway, it seems some of my buddies and I are gonna meet up at Sund Rock. It's too bad we couldn't have the club dive there. Someone should call and see if it's possible. I know some other people who'd like to "go down" too! What time are you guys meeting for the club dive? You better make it late enough so that Joe can be there on time. You know how he's always late. Oh, BTW, there was way too many potato chips at the last CD. I'd keep a list of who is bringing what. Oh well, it's too bad I can't be there with you all to make sure everything is okay. So have you decided on where you're going to have it yet? Make sure it's not in a residential area, you know how Loretta can be, always talking dirty and being rude. I swear, her mind is always in the gutter.

Oh well, have a good time everyone.
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Pez7378 wrote:Oh, I'm sure you'll have fun without me. Anyway, it seems some of my buddies and I are gonna meet up at Sund Rock. It's too bad we couldn't have the club dive there. Someone should call and see if it's possible. I know some other people who'd like to "go down" too! What time are you guys meeting for the club dive? You better make it late enough so that Joe can be there on time. You know how he's always late. Oh, BTW, there was way too many potato chips at the last CD. I'd keep a list of who is bringing what. Oh well, it's too bad I can't be there with you all to make sure everything is okay. So have you decided on where you're going to have it yet? Make sure it's not in a residential area, you know how Loretta can be, always talking dirty and being rude. I swear, her mind is always in the gutter.

Did you forget to take your medicine Pez? Remember, you swallow the pills; you don't shove them in your ears.
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Sounder wrote:
Pez7378 wrote:Oh, I'm sure you'll have fun without me. Anyway, it seems some of my buddies and I are gonna meet up at Sund Rock. It's too bad we couldn't have the club dive there. Someone should call and see if it's possible. I know some other people who'd like to "go down" too! What time are you guys meeting for the club dive? You better make it late enough so that Joe can be there on time. You know how he's always late. Oh, BTW, there was way too many potato chips at the last CD. I'd keep a list of who is bringing what. Oh well, it's too bad I can't be there with you all to make sure everything is okay. So have you decided on where you're going to have it yet? Make sure it's not in a residential area, you know how Loretta can be, always talking dirty and being rude. I swear, her mind is always in the gutter.

Did you forget to take your medicine Pez? Remember, you swallow the pills; you don't shove them in your ears.
:laughing3:
The fresh water must have rinsed out all the salt, get him back in the sound quick!
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

that's really too bad that you'll be diving sund rock at the same dive the club dive is planned for sund rock. while we're having fun at sund rock, we'll be thinking of you and your buddies diving at sund rock. it really is a shame we can't all dive sund rock together.

and don't forget to bring chips, everybody!
Fishstiq
Amphibian

Post by Fishstiq »

spatman wrote:
Fishstiq wrote:June 22nd at Sund Rock..... got it. Time? 9:00? Spatman, is that too early for the oregonian contingent or will that work?
dude, i rock the 9am all the time. you'd know that if you and chris weren't always LATE. :smt064

Shoot, I know how you roll diggy-dawg!! :rr: Is that too early for your oregonian counterparts though? Sounds like everyone is cool with it though....

Penelopy, it's time for another one of your executive decisions, but this one needs to say "Okay, Sund Rock on June 22nd at 9:00am." :naka:
Not just front page famous, but above the fold famous...

Waiting for your AIDS test results is no time to be thinking positive.
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

Okay, Sund Rock, June 22, 9:00 a.m.!

Of course, lately I'm the one who's always late..... :dontknow: I will have to make a Herculean effort this time. :naka:
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

[b]fishdik[/b] wrote:Penelopy it's time for another one of your executive decisions
Yeah "Joh", Penolop"E" will have to make more of an effort to be on time for once!
Fishstiq
Amphibian

Post by Fishstiq »

Pez7378 wrote:
[b]fishdik[/b] wrote:Penelopy it's time for another one of your executive decisions
Yeah "Joh", Penolop"E" will have to make more of an effort to be on time for once!

There was an opportunity right there for you to be nice to me.....
Not just front page famous, but above the fold famous...

Waiting for your AIDS test results is no time to be thinking positive.
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

Pez7378 wrote:
[b]fishdik[/b] wrote:
:laughing3:

Silly Sergeant Fez, I don't sweat the small stuff. :bootyshake:
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Fishstiq wrote: There was an opportunity right there for you to be nice to me.....
I think I've heard that before.....
divernick
Aquaphile

Post by divernick »

Fishstiq wrote:
There was an opportunity right there for you to be nice to me.....

I think I've heard that before.....
More than once
submarine
Avid Diver

Post by submarine »

Penopolypants wrote:Okay, Sund Rock, June 22, 9:00 a.m.!
What a great idea!

These Oregonians will be staying at the Rest A-While, just accross from Sund Rock. We are going to be there for the weekend. We will be at the rock early to help set up. We will contribute a cooler full of sodas, waters and fruit for the surface interval.

We were sure hoping to meet you Pez. Sorry you will be somewhere else for the day
Sounder wrote: Did you forget to take your medicine Pez? Remember, you swallow the pills; you don't shove them in your ears.
Comfortably Numb we presume.
Matt & Stacy

Do We Dive?... Of Course!
Life Is An Adventure...
It is not the destination that is the most rewarding,
It is the journey along the way!

http://i-rv.net/gallery/main.php
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

sounds like this is shaping up to be a good day!

so, Mav (or amyone else), how do we deal with the signup at Hoodsport? should we just call and put ourselves on the list or will someone from NWDC be taking names?
Aquanautchuck
Pelagic

Post by Aquanautchuck »

Well since you picked the one weekend this summer we are booked, Di and I along with the "Scuba Kat" will not be coming. Maybe some other time.
Charles
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Aquanautchuck wrote:Well since you picked the one weekend this summer we are booked, Di and I along with the "Scuba Kat" will not be coming. Maybe some other time.
sorry to hear that. maybe we could get a mini-club dive going for another time. what would work for you?
Last edited by spatman on Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
don
Aquaphile

Post by don »

So...I'm probably breaking some rule here regarding advertising....but Pacific Adventure has room on Saturday morning / afternoon 6/21. I'd be willing to make a special NWDC rate for any club members that plan to be here for the weekend and are interested in a boat dive out of Pleasant Harbor. Send me an e-mail or call if that sounds interesting.
Don
206-714-1482
don@pacadventure.com