Underwater Sports Diver's Fair

Need advice on recreational gear configurations? Look no further than this equipment forum.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

w00t! Congrats on your new toys, everyone! I'm staring at a brand new Atomic B2 reg that attached itself to my hands and couldn't be removed! I feel dizzy with pleasure and gear-lust! :supz: :supz: :supz:
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Wow JDelage made out like a bandit and Nailer will soon be sucking face with his new best friend! What color did you get?
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Blue. I had to. It's so pretty.....

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

Nailer looks good in blue!! :la:
Who run barter town?
thelawgoddess
Pelagic

Post by thelawgoddess »

nice to meet you, too, calvin! :supz:

there sure were a lot of people there. it was almost overwhelming at that time of the morning. :pale:

anyway, i didn't get that lucky in finding items i just couldn't live without ... but i did manage to buy myself a dive alert and an xs scuba weight bag. i'll be going back this weekend at some point for another dive alert for my buddy. \:D/
"Life without passion is life without depth."~J.Hollis
my FLICKR photo sets
thelawgoddess
Pelagic

Post by thelawgoddess »

um ... is anybody going back today who wouldn't mind picking up a dive alert for me? i got one on friday, but my buddy wants one, too, and he's out of town. i just need the standard da-1 that they have there for $38. i am super-stressed out studying for a test i'm taking tomorrow, and it's really, truly in my best interest not to leave the house at all today. as if there weren't enough distractions here already - but i know myself well enough to know that a "quick trip" to the store would somehow turn into a 3-hour trek. :pale: no worries if nobody can but i figured it wouldn't hurt to ask, and i'm happy to come get it during the week at a kind soul's convenience ...

plus i'll owe you one! :partyman:
"Life without passion is life without depth."~J.Hollis
my FLICKR photo sets
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Sorry, I came across this just now and I think the fair is over #-o

Nailer, you and I will be twins before you know it. Blue B2s, Bendmaster 5000s, OMS BP/W, Apollo Bio Fin XTs, black frameless masks, C8 eLeds.... :smt035
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Yeah, I know. I guess we just both have excellent taste in gear! Kinda glad I didn't get that DUI, though!

BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Bendmaster 5000?! :vom:
:laughing3:

Tell me about this one!

"Where can I get one?" :bounce:
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

That's the nickname we gave to Calvin's VT Pro. My Suunto would scroll messages like: Death....is...imminent....you.....have......297...minutes....of .....mandatory.....decomression.....and Calvin's VT Pro would be telling him : deeper.....you.....must.....go....deeper...

So, I bought one.

JDelage
Frequent Bubbler

Post by JDelage »

I have a Bendmaster 5000 too. ScubaToys sold it to me me and gave me a very sweet deal.