New gear supplier with amazing prices...

Need advice on recreational gear configurations? Look no further than this equipment forum.
sparky
I've Got Gills

Re: New gear supplier with amazing prices...

Post by sparky »

Sounder wrote:I will post the information as soon as I clear it with mission control...

hey now that was not fare :axe:

now your teasing us

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Learns from the mistakes of those that have gone before him
thelawgoddess
Pelagic

Post by thelawgoddess »

drysuits? drysuits? i really want a drysuit!!! :bounce:
"Life without passion is life without depth."~J.Hollis
my FLICKR photo sets
rcontrera
Aquaphile

Post by rcontrera »

Send me his contact information. I would like to sell him drysuits and compressors.
Aquanautchuck
Pelagic

Post by Aquanautchuck »

thelawgoddess wrote:drysuits? drysuits? i really want a drysuit!!! :bounce:
Heck Goddess, you won't need a dry suit for at least 3 months yet. You don't want to go through all the sweating inside a new dry suit do you? #-o
Sergeant Pepper
Perma Narc'd

Post by Sergeant Pepper »

How about a quote on an Oceanic Pro Plus.
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

rcontrera wrote:Send me his contact information. I would like to sell him drysuits and compressors.
Did you say compressors? How much are we talking about here? I wonder if we could fit one into Nailer's van.
rcontrera
Aquaphile

Post by rcontrera »

Calvin Tang wrote:Did you say compressors? How much are we talking about here? I wonder if we could fit one into Nailer's van.
Portables that run on gasoline or diesel run anywhere from $2950 to about $7000 depending on size. The $2950 ones will fit in even the smallest car's trunk and will pump a tank up in about 20 minutes.
rcontrera
Aquaphile

Post by rcontrera »

I hope this isn't classified as SPAM, but I just got word that for August and September, there is FREE SHIPPING (Continental US only) on any of the compressors! That will save anywhere from $150 to $900 depending on the size of compressor.

Oh ... and that small electric 3.5 CFM is prices at $2750 ... not $2950. Sorry for the confusion.
Aquanautchuck
Pelagic

Post by Aquanautchuck »

Calvin Tang wrote:
rcontrera wrote:Send me his contact information. I would like to sell him drysuits and compressors.
Did you say compressors? How much are we talking about here? I wonder if we could fit one into Nailer's van.
If not inside, I am sure we could set up a roof mount with a inside fill station. :bootyshake: