Lake Crescent ... outstanding ...

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
boydski
Submariner

Re: Lake Crescent ... outstanding ...

Post by boydski »

Nwbrewer wrote: I don't know this guy, no affiliation to UWS anywhere, but Mike Adams is about as common a name as you can get. Anybody want to try and verify this before going on an UWS in the Technical diving world tangent?
Good idea. It is a really common name, and we don't know who actually wrote it on the car. I called the store Saturday and Mike is on vacation, so wasn't available to chat (aka defend himself). He was up at Lake Crescent diving recently, but I'm going to wait and see what he has to say. It could be someone that knows him and is "pulling his chain".
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

boydski wrote: Good idea. It is a really common name, and we don't know who actually wrote it on the car. I called the store Saturday and Mike is on vacation, so wasn't available to chat (aka defend himself). He was up at Lake Crescent diving recently, but I'm going to wait and see what he has to say. It could be someone that knows him and is "pulling his chain".
Witch, witch, witch!!

To Monty Python tunes :p
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
Zen Diver
DAN Ambassador

Post by Zen Diver »

And remember, just because someone works for a "recreational" scuba store, doesn't mean that their OWN diving on their OWN time can't be technical.

-Valerie
boydski
Submariner

Post by boydski »

CaptnJack wrote:
Witch, witch, witch!!
It is Monday, and it sure beats working... :evil4: