Dive Buddy for 8/12/2006

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Aquanautchuck
Pelagic

Dive Buddy for 8/12/2006

Post by Aquanautchuck »

Hey gang, I am going up to Seattle on Saturday 8/12 to have my Tattoo re-colored. I figure to come up early and get a couple of dives in. Looking for a buddy to do a few dives at Cove 2 or somewhere around there. Sorry leaving my Zodiac home :crybaby: no parking near the Tattoo shop for it.

Thanks
Charles
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

HEy Chuck:

I might be off that saturday boss is talking of takeing next weekend off so if we do I will try to join in
I love the diving at Cove 2

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Learns from the mistakes of those that have gone before him
Sergeant Pepper
Perma Narc'd

Post by Sergeant Pepper »

I may be in for that.
Aquanautchuck
Pelagic

Post by Aquanautchuck »

I figure I should be there around 9 or 930. Get two dives in and then under the needle. #-o How would that work?

Charles
Mikey D
Just Settling In

Diving 8-12-06

Post by Mikey D »

Hey Chuck,
Count me In, I am making up for some lost time. I am diving this weekend @ Mukilteo, however I plan on Diving next weekend also.
This Concrete Strike is giving me the extra needed dive time I have been missing for the past 3 months, besides being burned to a crisp as posted in the Intructionary Topic.. :bounce:

Give me a call @ 425-463-5677 if you EVER want to dive on the spur of the moment...
The World is my Swimming Pool
Aquanautchuck
Pelagic

Post by Aquanautchuck »

I will be at Cove 2 by the restrooms about 9:30. Green Ford F150 with canopy. Who all wants to dive. I plan on doing two dives.

Charles