WTB: Old first stage, pony bottle or old smaller scuba tank

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
dsteding
I've Got Gills

WTB: Old first stage, pony bottle or old smaller scuba tank

Post by dsteding »

I'm looking for one of your old, crappy, first stages, DIN or yoke, I'm going to be using it for boat inflation, so cheap is the rule here.

Also looking for a smaller, say 19-30 cubic foot aluminum tank, in or out of hydro, cheap is the rule here too. Also going to be used for boat inflation. PM me or post here if you have this stuff.
Fishstiq wrote:
To clarify.........

I cannot stress enough that this is MY PROBLEM.
spatman
I've Got Gills

Re: WTB: Old first stage, pony bottle or old smaller scuba tank

Post by spatman »

i have an old set of regs you can have for free. i don't remember the brand, but i can send you info later tonight. i can either bring them with me the next time i'm up there, or drop them in the mail if you pick up the shipping costs.
dsteding
I've Got Gills

Post by dsteding »

spatman wrote:i have an old set of regs you can have for free. i don't remember the brand, but i can send you info later tonight. i can either bring them with me the next time i'm up there, or drop them in the mail if you pick up the shipping costs.
That could be perfect. I'll pm you my email address, and I'll happily pay shipping.

-Doug
Fishstiq wrote:
To clarify.........

Steve_B
Frequent Bubbler

Post by Steve_B »

dsteding wrote:I'm looking for one of your old, crappy, first stages, DIN or yoke, I'm going to be using it for boat inflation, so cheap is the rule here.

Also looking for a smaller, say 19-30 cubic foot aluminum tank, in or out of hydro, cheap is the rule here too. Also going to be used for boat inflation. PM me or post here if you have this stuff.

I have an old steel 72, out of hydro, with a J valve, that you can have for free. Just taking up room for me.

SB
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

I have a couple old Dacor yoke first stages that are yours for free. Might have a 13cf bottle for free too... Will check if it's still around.

I can bring them to work tomorrow if you'd like... Shoot me a text message if you want me to bring them.
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
dsteding
I've Got Gills

Post by dsteding »

Steve_B wrote:
dsteding wrote:I'm looking for one of your old, crappy, first stages, DIN or yoke, I'm going to be using it for boat inflation, so cheap is the rule here.

I have an old steel 72, out of hydro, with a J valve, that you can have for free. Just taking up room for me.

SB
Thanks Steve,

That 72 might be a bit big, I have to move it around in the boat and up on ramps and stuff when filling the boat-the 80 yesterday as a pain. Appreciate the offer, however.
Fishstiq wrote:
To clarify.........