EDIT: 12/6 Garibaldi (area) FOR SURE!!

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
happydivelucky
Just Settling In

EDIT: 12/6 Garibaldi (area) FOR SURE!!

Post by happydivelucky »

I want this deleted!
Last edited by happydivelucky on Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
In order to explore new oceans, you must be willing to take your eyes off the shore.
ORDiver
Aquanaut

Re: 12/6 Barview (area) FOR SURE!!

Post by ORDiver »

I would love to come out and dive Barview with ya but that weekend but I am going to be in Florida working (with no time to dive, bummer). If you want to I would be in to going out there some weekend before or after that. I have only dove Tillamook Bay once and would like to dive it with someone who's dove it before. Let me know.

Dave
AB219
Aquaphile

Re: 12/6 Barview (area) FOR SURE!!

Post by AB219 »

happydivelucky wrote:I'm spending 12/5-7 weekend at Barview with fishing friends (not as cool as us), and I need to dive! I wanna catch some crab while I'm at it.

If anyone's interested in diving that wknd please give me a shout either here or (503)407-1919!

Actually I'm interested in any other trips too (OR/Puget), and so I'll check this board to see who's doing what when.. and if I could tag along. (:

Cheers!
Georgia

Did someone say Barview....? If the weather and water cooperate sounds like fun...

gl
Let's Go Diving at:
A) Oregon coast
B) Fort Bragg California
C) Monterey California
D) Puget Sound Washington

"It's not about the dive, but the journey taken."