Who is this? and What gave it away?

Post and discuss beautiful underwater photos and video brought back from the depths of the sea.
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Re: Who is this? and What gave it away?

Post by Pez7378 »

Who can get all four in Photo #23?............................Who isn't affiliated with NWSD............and who's never seen the photo..............and who wasn't there.................and for a bonus, Who took the photo?

This is in my opinion, one of the greatest Topside PNW Dive photos. Nice post Howard, I thought of posting this one myself.

Current tally, Photo #1 still outstanding.
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Pez7378 wrote:Who can get all four in Photo #23?............................Who isn't affiliated with NWSD............and who's never seen the photo..............and who wasn't there.................and for a bonus, Who took the photo?

This is in my opinion, one of the greatest Topside PNW Dive photos. Nice post Howard, I thought of posting this one myself.

Current tally, Photo #1 still outstanding.
I know some of it, Mattwave in the RB, I believe Mr. Pez is in the single, and Fishstiq took the photo. I don't know who's in the doubes, is one them the chef?
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

It's all or nothing. Quit fishing! :axe:
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Ok KenG?

How about #24 -
Starfishattack1.jpg
airsix
I've Got Gills

Post by airsix »

Pez7378 wrote:
Penopolypants wrote:Is #14 Ben joe really wants a knife, otherwise known as airsix?
Yes it is, what gave him away? :dontknow:

Now if you'll kindly look at the angle of the bubble trail, and cross-reference this with the angle of the primary reg bolt-snap, you'll see there is some camera-angle trim defamation going on here. [-X

-Ben
"The place looked like a washing machine full of Josh's carharts. I was not into it." --Sockmonkey
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

airsix wrote:Now if you'll kindly look at the angle of the bubble trail, and cross-reference this with the angle of the primary reg bolt-snap, you'll see there is some camera-angle trim defamation going on here. [-X

-Ben
actually, ben, the strange angle of the image is testament to the improper trim of the photographer...

:smt064
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

NWBrewer, no not KenG, Nailer99! If you look closely, you'll see the doubles he used to dive before he went to CCR are the same set I dive now!

and your entry I think is H2ODoctor.

Airsix and Spatman, You're both right!
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Pez7378 wrote:NWBrewer, no not KenG, Nailer99! If you look closely, you'll see the doubles he used to dive before he went to CCR are the same set I dive now!

and your entry I think is H2ODoctor.

Airsix and Spatman, You're both right!
](*,) ](*,) ](*,) Of course!

Yep who else would that be being attacked by a mad sunflower star. He actually had to tear it off after it got a good hold on him.