Fundies on Dec 4

Discuss Team Diving here.
Sockmonkey
I've Got Gills

Fundies on Dec 4

Post by Sockmonkey »

All,

I'm all signed up for the fundies on Dec 4 here in Seattle with Steve, and was wondering if anyone else was interested in taking the class at that time. Or does anyone know of a diver out there that is even moderately interested?

Right now I'm the only person who has applied for the class on GUE.com. It'd be a shame to have yet another local class canceled due to lack of interest.

Thanks!

-Eric
"I used to do this for fun, but now, I do it for nothing" -Not Joshua Smith

:eric: Hawaiian Seamonkey Blog
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Re: Fundies on Dec 4

Post by Pez7378 »

Sooooo? :dontknow: Eric, Did the class ever come together? I'm looking forward to hearing about it.
Sockmonkey
I've Got Gills

Post by Sockmonkey »

Pez7378 wrote:Sooooo? :dontknow: Eric, Did the class ever come together? I'm looking forward to hearing about it.
Nope it didn't. It's often more difficult to get a class going over a 4 day stretch than it is over a couple weeks. But there is some planning in the works for something in mid/late Jan. I'll post when I know more.

Thinking about getting your fundies merit patch Chris? You won't make eagle diver scout without ya know.

-Eric
"I used to do this for fun, but now, I do it for nothing" -Not Joshua Smith

:eric: Hawaiian Seamonkey Blog
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

I'm not so sure it'd be money well spent. I do like hearing about people's experiences in the class though. The Eagle scout divers would'nt want to dive with me anyway, I'm too immature :la: and not too bright either.... #-o