FS: 50w Salvo HID

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
Sounder
I've Got Gills

FS: 50w Salvo HID

Post by Sounder »

(NHZ please) :salute:

I'm considering selling my 50w HID (no, I'm not upgrading to a 200w). It is in like-new (few minor scratches) condition, never flooded, always loved and cared for perfectly, soaked and rinsed after every dive, always transported with a padded "coozie" over the light head, performs flawlessly, and has the DSS thumb-loop for scootering and temporary holding. The light is around a year old and has been on around 100 dives, all without incident (except when I forgot to charge it, right Bob?! #-o ). 4 hours of burn time from the Li-ion battery will serve you well.

Those who have purchased used lights from me in the past will confirm how well I care for my lights.

Salvo is one of the top makers of dive lights and sets the standard for amazing customer service. This light is extremely bright (you've got to see it to believe it), yet is focused for signaling and spotting. If you purchase this light, you must promise to respect the wildlife, and your buddy, by keeping it out of their eyes. :smt119

Retail on this light, new, is just shy of $2000 and you can see the specs HERE.

$1700 (firm) takes the whole thing (light, charger, DSS thumb-loop) and gives all your buddies serious "light envy."
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Re: FS: 50w Salvo HID OFFER

Post by Pez7378 »

$500 and your old light back. :dontknow:
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Re: FS: 50w Salvo HID OFFER

Post by Sounder »

Pez7378 wrote:$500 and your old light back. :dontknow:
You had me at hello. :bootyshake:
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!