Key???

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
Pinkpadigal
I've Got Gills

Key???

Post by Pinkpadigal »

Went diving at Les Davis last night. Well, I put my car key in my pocket of my drysuit but when I went to sink my anchor, I think it fell out. It was high tide and I think I lost it in about 15-18 ft of water.

So, if anyone is at Les Davis and finds a car key, with a black top with a chevy symbol on it, it is probably my key. If you could get it back to me, that would be awesome!!!

Thanks!

PS...Vis was typical high-tide crappy. Not much going on last night but it was fun.
Amy Rhodes
PADI Master Instructor #183890
A-2-Z Scuba Instruction
http://www.a2zscuba.com
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Did your car spend the night at Les Davis?! That really stinks. #-o Clearly, this just means you'll have to go diving several times to find it. \:D/
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
GillyWeed
Submariner

Post by GillyWeed »

Hi. I am going diving there tonight.. Was it near the entry point in 15'-18' of water? I will look for it tonight for sure, but any more information as to the general location would be great. Maybe in realation to the new steps or the end of the rocks... etc... I like a treasure hunt so I will try to find it!
"Well I, I wont go down by myself, but I'll go down with my friends!"
Pinkpadigal
I've Got Gills

Post by Pinkpadigal »

Luckily, I have another key and my husband brought it to me. We just had to wait about 30 minutes for him to get there.

I am not sure where I lost it. Somewhere between the entrance to the water and 65 feet. I went straight out, swam around the structure and came back. I dropped and surfaced in about 10 feet, at high tide.

It was a standard car key, black top with the Chevy symbol on it.

Thank you!!!
Amy Rhodes
PADI Master Instructor #183890
A-2-Z Scuba Instruction
http://www.a2zscuba.com
GillyWeed
Submariner

Post by GillyWeed »

Hi Pink,

I am sorry I didn't find the key.... ](*,)

I am glad you have another..

Holly
"Well I, I wont go down by myself, but I'll go down with my friends!"