Gas Management Seminar ???

This forum is provided for the further edification of our club members seeking to improve their knowledge and diving skills. (recreational diving only)
Sergeant Pepper
Perma Narc'd

Post by Sergeant Pepper »

Bob, You can just leave the beer with me at cove 2 next time we dive, and I hear that in addition to hot dogs, Wolf Eels will readily eat Pizza!

Thank you very much for the class and the hospitality! I look forward to meeting up with you again.
bnboly
Submariner

Post by bnboly »

An excellent class! It served as a gentle reminder that a little planning goes a long way! and it may just save your()or a buddies) life!

:supz:
It's not broken - it's just missing duct tape!
Navigator
Just Settling In

Class dismissed

Post by Navigator »

My day was not wasted. I’ve learned something.
Got to go diving now.

Bob, thank you, for the very informative lecture.
:prayer:
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Great avatar Shturman! I'm glad to hear everyone enjoyed the seminar so much. I'm sorry to have missed it. ](*,) Ahhh, next time!
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

What a tremendous seminar! :prayer:

Bob, thanks for putting this together, good hospitality, good food, good company, great information! I know that we will be better divers because of it.

I think the concepts in this seminar should be required for all Advanced Open Water classes! :book:

If any of you ever hear of Bob doing this again, DO NOT miss it!
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

For those who might be interested ... I'll be doing this seminar again, free of charge, on Wednesday, Oct. 25 at the Federal Way Underwater Sports, from 7 to 8:30 PM ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
GillyWeed
Submariner

Post by GillyWeed »

Hi Bob,

I will mark it on my calendar... Thanks!

Holly

And thanks again for the O2 class last weekend!
"Well I, I wont go down by myself, but I'll go down with my friends!"
Zen Diver v1
Aquaphile

Post by Zen Diver v1 »

Yep, this is your chance folks, for anyone who missed it before. Bob teaches a great class, and you can't beat the price.

(love the new avatar too, Bob!)

-Valerie
luv2scuba
Frequent Bubbler

Post by luv2scuba »

Grateful Diver wrote:For those who might be interested ... I'll be doing this seminar again, free of charge, on Wednesday, Oct. 25 at the Federal Way Underwater Sports, from 7 to 8:30 PM ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Do we need to sign up somewhere or just show up? I am definitely interested in this. Tomnic told me what a great seminar it was.
I was sad to have missed it but delighted to hear you are repeating it, albeit without the "snackies".
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Grateful Diver wrote:For those who might be interested ... I'll be doing this seminar again, free of charge, on Wednesday, Oct. 25 at the Federal Way Underwater Sports, from 7 to 8:30 PM ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
I'll be at this one.
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

luv2scuba wrote:Do we need to sign up somewhere or just show up? I am definitely interested in this. Tomnic told me what a great seminar it was.
I was sad to have missed it but delighted to hear you are repeating it, albeit without the "snackies".
There's no need to sign up or anything ... but it might be a nice idea to give Walt a call at the Federal Way UWS and let him know you're planning to attend ... just so he has an idea how many folks are coming ...

(253) 874-9387

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

Well, last week's seminar went so well that Walt has asked me to do two more.

I'll be giving the gas management seminar again on Wednesday January 31 and Wednesday April 25.

Admission is free ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Zen Diver
DAN Ambassador

Post by Zen Diver »

Grateful Diver wrote:Well, last week's seminar went so well that Walt has asked me to do two more.

I'll be giving the gas management seminar again on Wednesday January 31 and Wednesday April 25.

Admission is free ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Way to go Bob! Woo-hoo! \:D/
Pringster
Avid Diver

Gas Management Seminar

Post by Pringster »

January 31 sounds great. Count me in, Bob.

I'm new to this forum and I'd love to take your class. :salute:

Brian