Sund Rock diving Club Discount.

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
sparky
I've Got Gills

Sund Rock diving Club Discount.

Post by sparky »

Hey Gang:

While Diving at Sund Rock last month I had the chance to speak with Ron of Hoodsportndive
http://www.hoodsportndive.com/ He offered us a chance to dive the Sund Rock dive site at a club discount of $10.00 plus tax for a day pas per diver.

I brought this infermation to Calvin's Attention and Calvin ask me to work out the Detailes with Ron so I am doing so via emails with Ron now .

Just to let you know where I am so far I have emailed a members list to Ron and this containes all of our members by screan name,

Ron had ask for a list of our members names and he did alow Jay ( Lostinbrownsmeed ) And my self to dive that day at the club price.

So for now untill Ron and I have it all worked out make sure you let them know that you are with the best dive club in the North West
north West Dive Club and He is suposed to allow you to dive at the club Discount price untill I get word from him as to what if any more infermation he will need

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Learns from the mistakes of those that have gone before him
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

Hey sparky, Maby its time to start to plan another HC trip. What would you think about trying to set a club dive weekend up again..
Who run barter town?
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Bassman and myself let Ron know we with NWDC about a month ago and got the discount... :supz:
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

DiverDown wrote:Hey sparky, Maby its time to start to plan another HC trip. What would you think about trying to set a club dive weekend up again..
I am game

sounds like a good idea to me
starting a new thread on this subject

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Thanks for hookin it up Sparky! :prayer:
Sasquatch
Compulsive Diver

Post by Sasquatch »

Good job, Spark!
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

Ok kinds here is the skinney on the Dive Club Discount
we need a few things to be covered first I am cutting and pasteing the email I recived from the Hoodsportndive to this post so you can see for your selves

I am asumeing Ron Is alowing us to have the club discount while we work all this out.

Calvin I am going to need the Adress to the office I dont know what I had done with it.

and we need to send them a list of our officers.
as well

Sparky

Hi Sparky, Adrianne here. As far as a club qualifying for the Sund Rock discount.? We have a few simple requirements. First, the club must have monthly local meetings with more that half members in attendance. Second, the club must have established officers (president, treasurer, ect.).

We'll see you soon, and let me know if you have any further questions. Adrianne
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

Hey Sparky, Will they accept a link from the website. They can see the members in th "contact infermation" link.. \:D/

Besides If we can arrange a group to come down on a weekend I am certain that they will honor a discount. If not, then I know a couple of fellas that are kinda shady that can ruff em up a bit... \:D/
Who run barter town?
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Monthly meetings? Officers?

I'd say without a doubt that Calvin is our head-honch/CEO/club guru (obviously) :prayer:, and I think officers would be the moderators. :prayer:

Could monthly meetings be counted as our daily stuff on the board? This group is so active that I don't see why this doesn't count.

My 2 psi. :salute:
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
Sasquatch
Compulsive Diver

Post by Sasquatch »

I think it would be a hoot to have another meeting sometime. Maybe a little organized to promote our real purpose as I see it: MORE DIVING with a cool, informed group.

If we can get a Sund Rock discount rockin' so much the better!

Interesting.
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

Sounder wrote:Monthly meetings? Officers?

I'd say without a doubt that Calvin is our head-honch/CEO/club guru (obviously) :prayer:, and I think officers would be the moderators. :prayer:

Could monthly meetings be counted as our daily stuff on the board? This group is so active that I don't see why this doesn't count.

My 2 psi. :salute:
Cmon sounder lets not complicate things here to much.. I am sure that when they here nwdiveclub. They think that we are an actual club. I am sure that they will still honor club rates. Besides Sparky is really tight with Ron from hoodsport,n,dive!! :la:
Who run barter town?
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

I wasn't sure about that either! One of the key draws for us is the fact there isn't a ton of red tape, too much organization, rules, etc.

I just thought we HAD to come up with something for this purpose. ](*,) I think the way the NWDC runs is beyond perfect. \:D/
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

I agree i need calvins office adress
this is the meeting place we have our meetings at and I just lost it I had it wrote down at one piont I cleanded my desk ( Note ) Never clean your desk you tend to lose things that way

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man