Diving This Week 9/27

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Diving This Week 9/27

Post by Tangfish »

Hi Folks, sorry I've been out of the loop lately. I've been caught in the buzzsaw at work and also out of town, plus my seal on my suit has had the deterioration disease again and had to be replaced. Anyway, Mr. T is ready to get wet this week. Who's around to go diving? :partyman:
jeff98208
Aquanaut

diving

Post by jeff98208 »

h20doctor and i are doing a night dive at mukilteo on sunday if you'd like you can join us for calvin. later!

good day!
jeff
:supz:
TAKE only pictures, KILL only time, LEAVE only bubbles!
thelawgoddess
Pelagic

Post by thelawgoddess »

hey calvin, is that some secret mr. t scuba signal that you get to learn if you become a divemaster?
"Life without passion is life without depth."~J.Hollis
my FLICKR photo sets
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

thelawgoddess wrote:hey calvin, is that some secret mr. t scuba signal that you get to learn if you become a divemaster?

why yes it is in fact I think it means

" HEY FOOL ! I Have you seen my Hood ? "

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Learns from the mistakes of those that have gone before him
epuffy
Just Settling In

Post by epuffy »

I'm in! I haven't been in the water for over a month now!
jeff98208
Aquanaut

diving

Post by jeff98208 »

come on down. mukilteo t dock 8 in the pm sunday 9-24-06. epuffy. later!

good day!
jeff :supz:
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Actually, Mr. T is doing the sign for " Hey Foo, I just got done divin' and, I AIN'T GETTIN ON NO PLANE!!" :supz:

Thanks for the invite Jeff, but I didn't see it till now and a few of us are doing a dive out there at around Noon today. But, I'll still see you guys at Cove 2 on Wednesday evening. (ePuffy, we can do your drysuit intro there).
jeff98208
Aquanaut

diving

Post by jeff98208 »

no worries calvin. i can't make the cove 2 dive as i have to work on wednesday nights. :angryfire: blasted work thingy!
later

good day!
jeff
:supz:
Sergeant Pepper
Perma Narc'd

Post by Sergeant Pepper »

I pity the fool who ain't down for Wednesday divin' I'll see you all around 6:15 ish.
Diver_C
Amphibian

Post by Diver_C »

Regarding this prior post - nevermind...
Last edited by Diver_C on Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

I just found out I have an appt from 5:30 - 6:30, so that puts me at Cove 2 at about 7ish. I don't want to screw anybody else's plan so please go ahead on the first dive without me and maybe we can do the second one together. ePuffy, should I still expect to be helping you with the new suit?
Diver_C
Amphibian

Post by Diver_C »

Well, my friends bailed on me, so I will be at Cove 2 tomorrow night. Will be there just after 6. Yes, I'd dive with you Calvin. I assume I will get in one dive before or as you arrive, so wait up, please...

Rich
Sergeant Pepper
Perma Narc'd

Post by Sergeant Pepper »

It's a no go for me. My son starts basketball this Wednesday. He's 5, and I wouldn't miss the picture opportunity for the world. I'll keep an eye out for weekend dives for the next few weeks, or initiate one myself. I look forward to the relay of the Playboy Mansion story and to diving with everyone again. Until next time.
epuffy
Just Settling In

Post by epuffy »

Actually 7 works out better for me too. I'm headed up to the outlet mall up north tomorrow with a friend, and it will give me more time to get back in case I hit traffic or spend more time than I think I will....

I forgot though, I need to grab gear at the dive shop tho! Maybe I can just stop by the Seattle store and rent some stuff there this time? I don't think I have time to head over to Bellevue tomorrow. Crap
Diver_C
Amphibian

Post by Diver_C »

Just for the record, Epuffy is no flailer, and he handled his first dry suit experience well, especially since we were a bit crowded by others. Calvin, him, and I had a great dive and time!
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

I'll qualify that by saying there was an appropriate amount of flail-age, given the situation (night dive, impolite divers who kept getting on top of us, first drysuit dive).
epuffy
Just Settling In

Post by epuffy »

Thanks for the support guys... my arms are a bit sore today though. haha
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

Ha,Ha, You should have seen me my first drysuit dive. It looked like I was doing the "Humpty Dance"! ](*,) " first you limp to the side like your leg was broken, shakin and twitching kinda like I was" err, never mind.. :bounce:
Who run barter town?