GUE Cave1 diving in Mexico

Discuss Team Diving here.
lamont
I've Got Gills

GUE Cave1 diving in Mexico

Post by lamont »

Anyone out there, who isn't hunkered down for the recession, up for a trip to MX?

I'm not Cave2, so I'm looking for Cave1 buddies (or if you're C2 and willing to dive C1 because nobody C2 can afford to go to mexico and want to dive C1 that'd work...)

I need to do the caves south of Tulum and quite a bit of the stuff on the road to Coba (e.g. temple of doom) that i've never been in, and need to hit nohoch again...
LCF
I've Got Gills

Re: GUE Cave1 diving in Mexico

Post by LCF »

Don't know what your time frame is, Lamont, but we're headed down June 4 through 11, with another C1 diver from Vancouver, and there's one vacant spot in the condo. Jeremy, I think, is staying through the next weekend, too.
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
Peter Guy
Compulsive Diver

Post by Peter Guy »

But beware, at least one of "us" is a stroke and merely TDI FC and does not have the blessings from the "Three Amigos" of P.A. Willing to take danger into your own hands and dive with such a critter?
lamont
I've Got Gills

Post by lamont »

Peter Guy wrote:But beware, at least one of "us" is a stroke and merely TDI FC and does not have the blessings from the "Three Amigos" of P.A. Willing to take danger into your own hands and dive with such a critter?
as long as you're outnumbered 3-to-1, i don't think you have a chance...