Cove 2 gets its revenge

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
dieseldude
Extreme Diving Machine

Re: Cove 2 gets its revenge

Post by dieseldude »

I've seen my wife fall a couple of times without the extent of your injuries. I'll have to share this with her so she won't feel so bad. Get well soon. They'd have to put me on a watch if I couldn't dive for 8wks-It's the only thing holding my sanity now. I barely survived not being allowed to run my camera the last 3 weekends in a row.
Best of luck.
MJII
" What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

OMG, that's a painful looking bruise! Very sorry to hear that this happened, LCF. Also your photos say "add photos to cart". :eek:
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Tangfish wrote:OMG, that's a painful looking bruise! Very sorry to hear that this happened, LCF. Also your photos say "add photos to cart". :eek:
That's right folks! Be the first to get your hands on the limited edition "Lynne Face Flop" pictures! The first 100 orders come autographed by THE Flopper herself!!

Operators are standing by!

Lynne can get back in the water in 54 days, 4 hours, 23 minutes and 46 seconds!!
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
Aquanautchuck
Pelagic

Post by Aquanautchuck »

Doug, that is sick.........funny but sick.
Charles
Diver_C
Amphibian

Post by Diver_C »

Wow, that is awful Lynne. I'm sorry. Get well soon!

Rich
BillZ
Aquanaut

Post by BillZ »

Ouch! Lynne I hope you have a speedy recovery and are back in the water ASAP!

Nwbrewer wrote:Ouch! That sucks! One of my greatest fears of diving is falling in my gear while maneuvering to and from the water. The logs at EUP, getting to the beach at 100' rock, even sometimes the logs at muk after a storm. Hope you start feeling better soon!

Jake
I was DMing a class on Sunday and we had a student slip and fall trying to step and over one of the logs at EUP. It ends up that she tore her ACL. Her knee was the size of a grapefruit but she was such a trooper she wanted to get back in the water and finish her final dive.
Dive 4 God
Frequent Bubbler

Post by Dive 4 God »

Lynne..OUCH!!!!! Sorry you fell! I guess we aren't diving for our birthdays! :pale: I'm sure your horse is happy though..you get to spend more time riding now! LOL!
--Trish