South Sound Newbee

Looking for a dive buddy? Get paired up here.
Winter
Dive-aholic

South Sound Newbee

Post by Winter »

I'm looking for buddies to go up to Hood Canal or other South Sound sites with me. I'm new to diving based out of Olympia, so if there are any other newbees out there who wanna hook up, drop a line. I'm still renting a wet suit for my dives, so a day heads up would be nice. I'm usually pretty flexable, although work does seem to get in the way sometimes.
:breakdance:
Winter
http://www.winterdiverart.com/
Be not the slave of your own past ... plunge into the sublime seas, dive deep, and swim far, so you shall come back with self-respect, with new power, with an advanced experience, that shall explain and overlook the old.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Re: South Sound Newbee

Post by Dusty2 »

Worry not. There are lots of south sound divers who are always ready for a dive. The thursday crowd is always ready to take a newbe out and there are plenty of other opportunities available. If you want to do redondo you might even get Bob (grateful diver) to go with you as he lives real close and is always ready to dive.
mz53480
I've Got Gills

Post by mz53480 »

Winter wrote:I'm looking for buddies to go up to Hood Canal or other South Sound sites with me. I'm new to diving based out of Olympia, so if there are any other newbees out there who wanna hook up, drop a line. I'm still renting a wet suit for my dives, so a day heads up would be nice. I'm usually pretty flexable, although work does seem to get in the way sometimes.
:breakdance:
Winter
Welcome Winter!
Give me a buzz when you want to go up to the Hood, I live in Tumwater.
Octo hole/Sund rock/Redondo on the weekends or night dives...wohooo!
Let me know what size suit you wear, I may have an extra drysuit.
MZ
:fish:
...I like going to the chamber.. They have great food there, and awsome live music "H20doctor"
Check out the VIDEOS!
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

Welcome to the board .... There are a lot of great divers here !!!! Plenty of spots to dive and get wet ..
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Hey if you are available Thursday (usually in the afternoon/evenings) or Friday mornings, drop me a PM and we can hook up.
I enjoy showing new divers around. Have you dove Three Tree North yet?

Keith.
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz: