5/24/09 Pulali point

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
bob
Avid Diver

5/24/09 Pulali point

Post by bob »

Aquanautchuck invited me out on his boat saturday to do a couple of boat dives!! (anchored)in front of small tower at pulali pt. the water looked like it was snowing . i thought the vis was good most of the way down 15 -20 ish droped down to 79' lots of fish black sea bass- canary-yellow eye- lings :clap:

dive #2 went across the the bay from pleasent harbor do not rember the name? Did i mention it was a beutiful day dead calm water made for nice boat rides any! not so many fish . i found a grunt sculpin 2-3"long and some crab looking for a reef. I had lots of fun thanks chuck :clap:
Gooch
Submariner

Re: 5/24/09 Pulali point

Post by Gooch »

Nice trip it sounds like. Is that spot in the North Hoods canal? I think I dove there with Pac Adventures.....if its the same place I think it is, we saw the biggest GPO we have ever seen there.
http://nwdivers.me/blog/ Original articles and dive reports from local divers in the Vancouver, WA area. Suggestions for stories or your own reports are welcome!