Trying to be a Dive Buddy

Looking for a dive buddy? Get paired up here.
skyydiiver
Avid Diver

Trying to be a Dive Buddy

Post by skyydiiver »

I'm looking to find buddies for mostly mid-week diving after 4. I work in renton Mon-Thur until 3:30pm. I don't work Fri-Sun but I need to fit my rock climbing/mountaineering in there somewhere (usually every other weekend).

I completed my OW on 5/10/09 and this Thursday 6/4/09 we'll be re-trying the night dive to finish my AOW (hopefully with more than 2-ft viz). Other than that, I have 14 dives - including classes and at this point I just wanna get into the water and get some bottom time. I've been told that I do pretty well which I think means that I'm not a total disaster and haven't silted out everything yet.

So if you are willing to let a n00b tag along, if even just to be spare-air, let me know.

So I am also trying to find buddies that can dive on short notice sometimes (like wed evening...wanna dive tomorrow?) and also on those off weekends when I'm not climbing etc...

Matt
Scuba Diving is not a sport...it's a Leisure Activity - Kerie
dwashbur
I've Got Gills

Re: Trying to be a Dive Buddy

Post by dwashbur »

Drop me a PM. We're in Auburn and could probably hook up with you.
Dave

"Clearly, you weren't listening to what I'm about to say."
--
Check out my Internet show:
http://www.irvingszoo.com
LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

I'd be very happy to meet up with you at Alki for some afternoon dives. Unfortunately, it'll have to be after the 15th of June, because I'm pretty much out of town or working until then. But drop me a PM -- we'll figure something out.
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
skyydiiver
Avid Diver

Post by skyydiiver »

Oooh...finding buddies everywhere...I like diving.

In time we'll see, maybe I'll even become a regular...well off to refill and dive some more. Wanna join?

Matt
Scuba Diving is not a sport...it's a Leisure Activity - Kerie
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

Hey Noooooob , welcome, I can dive last minute stuff on weeknights... Mon , WED, and THURS... Then depending on the weekends I am always planning a 2 tank dive expedition to somewhere with others Here.. So post away when your going , or just PM me ..
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen