Hey lurker

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
sitkadiver
Submariner

Re: Hey lurker

Post by sitkadiver »

Norris wrote:Awesome...been deep with it yet?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
I have only pool tested the Healthways. I am waiting for Vintage Double House to release the new diaphragms that are being tested.

I also have two DA Aqua Masters. One has been to 38 ft. and the other was sent to Bryan at VDH for a Pheonix valve. You will have to try the Pheonix next time you're up here - They breathe like a dream!! And you can run all the drysuit, inflater pneumo lines you want off the bloody thing - It's basically a Titan for a double hose.

I'm currently putting together a 1962-1964-ish Hydro-Lung Supreme that will be my octopus. If all goes well, they all three will be in the water next weekend. I can't dive this weekend with graduation parties and OT at work. I'll definately keep you posted though.
I do not believe in taking unnecesary risks, but a life without risk is not worth living.
-Charles Lindbergh
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

Dont fret my friend.. I have not forgotten your shopping list ...
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
sitkadiver
Submariner

Post by sitkadiver »

H20doctor wrote:Dont fret my friend.. I have not forgotten your shopping list ...
Not fretting too much about the shopping list, just trying to guilt-trip you into doing all the work.... :smt064

And where are all the scooter pics!!!???
I do not believe in taking unnecesary risks, but a life without risk is not worth living.
-Charles Lindbergh