Club dive! Redondo! This Saturday! May 4th!

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Re: Club dive! Redondo! This Saturday! May 4th!

Post by Dusty2 »

Thanks P for another great day, Good eats and lots of hands to shake! You seem to have the nack at picking days when the weather co-operates. :joshsmith: :joshsmith:
msblazer
Just Settling In

Post by msblazer »

Ditto to what everyone else said - great day, great food, great company, and diving to boot. Who could ask for anything more? Thank you Penelope. I look forward to the next one.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them.
I shall use my time.
Mortuus
Amphibian

Post by Mortuus »

Yes, thanks for organizing it! I had a ton of fun. Vis sucked, but the stubby squid were out on full force, so those made up for it. Great to finally meet some people I had been wanting to meet for a while!
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

Some pics from my first dive. Vis could've been a bit better, but macro has its advantages ...

... Bob ((Grateful Diver)
Threats and ultimatums are never the best answer. Public humiliation via Photoshop is always better - airsix

Come visit me at http://www.nwgratefuldiver.com/
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

Bob, it looks like Junior will soon outgrow that tire!
johndo88
Compulsive Diver

Post by johndo88 »

Thank you P very much for setting this up. Great food, great people, great conversations, and my wife (NBdiver) stumbled upon the boat with the toy horse at the bow. BTW, when I picked up my cooler at the end of the day, I inadvertently ended up with four bottles of Propel Zero. To whom do I owe these to?
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

Thank you everyone who made it out! It was a great day to hang out, even if the viz was less than spectacular. Extra thanks to those who helped set up, break down, man the grill, brought food, ate food, and provided excellent company during the surface interval!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
RoxnDox
Submariner

Post by RoxnDox »

johndo88 wrote:Thank you P very much for setting this up. Great food, great people, great conversations, and my wife (NBdiver) stumbled upon the boat with the toy horse at the bow. BTW, when I picked up my cooler at the end of the day, I inadvertently ended up with four bottles of Propel Zero. To whom do I owe these to?
Umm, if you're thirsty then you owe 'em to yourselves <GRIN> They will then fulfill their destiny...

Great to meet everyone (whether for the first time, or again - and with my memory it doesn't make much difference...) and get in a dive (thanks ScubaK!). A very fun day, and as always P was an awesome Social Director!

Jim
<Penopolypants> "I, for one, would welcome our new cowboy octopus overlords."
<LCF> "There is ALWAYS another day to dive, as long as you get home today."