Where are the crabs?

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Seth T.
Amphibian

Post by Seth T. »

Sounder wrote: 4 years dry and the second dive was to 81fsw? Nothing like jumping in with both feet!
Oh yeah, he loved it. Viz was simply pitiful though. We did run across two sunstars that were literally four feed across! The largest ones I've ever seen!
Seth T.
PADI Master Diver
http://www.sethtower.com

Ratfish piss me off.
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

Seth T. wrote:
Sounder wrote: 4 years dry and the second dive was to 81fsw? Nothing like jumping in with both feet!
Oh yeah, he loved it. Viz was simply pitiful though. We did run across two sunstars that were literally four feed across! The largest ones I've ever seen!
Ummm. I think Sounder was thinking that an 80+ft dive for someone out of the water for 4 years was rather bold.
jeff98208
Aquanaut

Post by jeff98208 »

those crabs are slowly digesting in my stomach, made for a good dinner last night... \:D/ :evil4: :bootyshake:
TAKE only pictures, KILL only time, LEAVE only bubbles!
Seth T.
Amphibian

Post by Seth T. »

CaptnJack wrote: Ummm. I think Sounder was thinking that an 80+ft dive for someone out of the water for 4 years was rather bold.
I understood that. It was our second dive (after our 64 minute first dive) and our plan was to 80' feet max. He is a very good diver and very confident. After diving with him the first dive, I determined that 80' was acceptable for the second dive. Unfortunately, we couldn't stay at depth as long as I had hoped because the park was just about to close and the ranger said he wouldn't wait for us. Oh well, everything went fine.
Seth T.
PADI Master Diver
http://www.sethtower.com

Ratfish piss me off.