New diver...this weekend?

Looking for a dive buddy? Get paired up here.
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: New diver...this weekend?

Post by Norris »

Looks like its on, people. I'll go rent me some weights today. Looking forward to meeting you people.
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
sunnydude
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by sunnydude »

Are you thinking about a second dive tomorrow Norris? If so, then I will be needing to rent a second tank.
Sean
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

Indeed I would like to do two. I will be bringing three tanks though so I have one for you. Also Samson mentioned he has one too so I think you will be fine. Ill bring all three. This will be fun!

Good day to own a heater!
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
sunnydude
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by sunnydude »

Thanks! I will plan on two dives then. :) Going to pick up one of the maps they sell at Edmonds UWS when I am down there this afternoon getting my tank topped off and looking for a toy or two.
Sean
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

It looks like my other tank was not ready yet at the ole LDS. So I will only have two. Samson you bringing the other still?
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
sunnydude
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by sunnydude »

Hopefully Samson brings an extra! I was at EUWS around the time you posted this getting my tank topped off and weights so I didn't pick up an extra tank. I am going to be arriving just at 12.30ish so not sure if I will have time to get another tank or not. Might give Samson a call.
Sean
Samson

Post by Samson »

Yes, I could bring as many as you guys need... give me a call in the am and let me know who needs what... I also have extra weights if anyone needs something....

call me...after 8am [-X :evil4: ...208-284-9976 and let me know who needs what.... I may now be in for two dives..... :bounce:

later-
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

Gears all packed up and ready to go. Might be a little nipply tomorrow, but I have a propane heater that I will be sharing. Im also going to try and get to the store and grab a big cooler for warm water to soak the ole gloves and hoods if anyone needs. Its dumpin snow up here tonight!

Rick
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Samson

Post by Samson »

Hey Hey Hey!!!!

Had an awesome dive with Norris,Sean,Joe, and Pez today at EUP. Vis was awesome... had to have been 40+ today... Water temp was a balmy 47 degrees... Joe got attacked by a Cabby I got a pic of... Very entertaining...
It seems that no matter how much air I pack,,.I end up using it faster and having to surface first, no matter who I am diving with... gotta work on that...
Anywho... awesome meeting you guys today.. thanks for the dive! Here are a couple pics I took......
Edwards Underwater Park 003.jpg
Joe just couldnt figure which way was up??!!!!
Joe just couldnt figure which way was up??!!!!
Edwards Underwater Park 004.jpg
Attachments
Edwards Underwater Park 003.jpg
TCWestby
Submariner

Post by TCWestby »

Sean,

Been away from the board but I'm always looking for buddies. I live in Maqrysville and the Muk is the easiest for a quickie.

My contact info is in my profile and I like diving with Newbies, helps keep me on my toes.

Fridays or weekends are best.
Looking for dive buddies

Work is for the surface interval....