Monday Monstrous Mukilteo Madness and Mayhem 08/31

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
trevorrowe
Extreme Diving Machine

Re: Monday Monstrous Mukilteo Madness and Mayhem 08/31

Post by trevorrowe »

I have to be somewhere at 8:30 in bothell, so I'll need to be in the water by 6:30 or soon after to allow for ~ 1 hour dive. I'm sure that won't break norris' heart. :)
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

Well looks like if all else fails, you and I are in!
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Paulicarp
Aquanaut

Post by Paulicarp »

Iver wrote:Hello all,

Just a note of thanks for the MMM on August 10. I really enjoyed the dive. It was the only one I got to do with the dive luggage going elsewhere Sunday and the family showing up Monday night. I had not ever been in that location.

If ya'all are ever in Michigan, I can show you some things.

Thanks again to all.

Iver
You're welcome Iver! It was a pleasure meeting you and diving with you. Be sure to let us know next time you're in town!!
sheahanmcculla
I've Got Gills

Post by sheahanmcculla »

Was it fun?
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

Indeed Sheahan, indeed
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

No its was no fun at all... Maybe someone should write a dive report? I'm switching to the 630 Crew seems the 430 crew can't get in the water on time !!! :rofl: :thankyouyellow:
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
Paulicarp
Aquanaut

Post by Paulicarp »

H20doctor wrote:No its was no fun at all... Maybe someone should write a dive report? I'm switching to the 630 Crew seems the 430 crew can't get in the water on time !!! :rofl: :thankyouyellow:
I thought we were the 6:30 dive?!
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

OK OK OK !!!! It was fun !!! It was super cool Fun ! I got to use deathlight 2.0 , and I drank beer underwater .. I tried to drop a starfish on Pauli head.. It was Fun ..I admit it ... I had fun.. :neener:
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
Geek
Pelagic

Post by Geek »

H20doctor wrote:OK OK OK !!!! It was fun !!! It was super cool Fun ! I got to use deathlight 2.0 , and I drank beer underwater .. I tried to drop a starfish on Pauli head.. It was Fun ..I admit it ... I had fun.. :neener:
Isn't that a DUI?? :questionmarks:

I want pictures and a DYI thread to know how to drink beer underwater.... :metal:
If I'm killed by the questions like a cancer,
Then I'll be buried in the silence of the answer.

http://www.tacomacomputersolutions.com

Life isn't like a box of chocolate's, life is like a box of chocolate and horse bisket's and no matter which one you get you have to keep on chewing...
Paulicarp
Aquanaut

Post by Paulicarp »

The best part was the duet of Matt and Joe singing "scooo-ter'n" to the tune of Sister Christian. Believe it or not, it went downhill from there...
azathoth
Avid Diver

Post by azathoth »

Just wanted to thank everybody for being so helpful to a slightly lost newbie. Everybody was friendly and made me feel welcome. Hopefully next time I'll have all my gear sorted and will actually make it to the water.
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

azathoth wrote:Just wanted to thank everybody for being so helpful to a slightly lost newbie. Everybody was friendly and made me feel welcome. Hopefully next time I'll have all my gear sorted and will actually make it to the water.
Glad to have you back anytime! Sorry about the gear issues - next time you WILL dive
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith