Narked?

General banter about diving and why we love it.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Re: Narked?

Post by Joshua Smith »

pensacoladiver wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:I don't want to play scuba cop or anything :police:, but MY adv nitrox and deco card says that I'm certified to do staged deco dives to 150'. Actually, the adv nitrox card says I can use up to 100%02, and the deco procedures card says I can go to 150.
I knew when I posted my story someone was going to pick up on the depths. I am not going to say who my instructor was, although it is probably posted on the board in another thread, but needless to say, he was very comfortable with taking me to those depths. He also informed me of the class limits and left the choice to me.

OF COURSE I said YES!!! Good lord, it was the Hydro Atlantic. Cant pass that one up. :nutty:
Hey, I would have done the same thing in a heartbeat. I, uh.....violated a few rules myself along the way. Just maybe be careful sharing stories that could get folks in trouble.
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
kitsapdiver
Submariner

Narked?

Post by kitsapdiver »

Navy is hooyah!
THE Ohio State University
Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Re: Narked?

Post by Joshua Smith »

kitsapdiver wrote:Navy is hooyah!
Uhm....yes!
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."