Thank You Veterans

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
Fishstiq
Amphibian

Thank You Veterans

Post by Fishstiq »

I just wanted to say thank you to all the veterans who willingly volunteered their time, skill, knowledge and bravery to defend our country, and all those who continue to do so. I am very proud of my own service to our nation, and I am humbled and honored that there are people out there who make the decision every day to defend people like me from those that would harm us. You are not recognised enough for the sacrifice you make daily to defend complete strangers who often times do not know, care or appreciate what you give them. Really, it is we the American people who should be serving you. Thank you for your service, your commitment, and your courage. God bless you all.
Not just front page famous, but above the fold famous...

Waiting for your AIDS test results is no time to be thinking positive.
MrsDiverBob
Avid Diver

Re: Thank You Veterans

Post by MrsDiverBob »

Ditto!!!!!
Burntchef
I've Got Gills

Post by Burntchef »

thanks for the post joe, i would like to thank all who have served and are serving. blitz, rawlings, and chris next beers on me. i am sure there are others i just dont know you. :partyman:
Chin high, puffed chest, we step right to it
The choice is there ain't no choice but to pursue it

"Diving the gas is the easy part, not much to it, plenty of retards are using it safely. " jamieZ
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Good post, Joe. Happy Veteran's Day, everyone.
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
mz53480
I've Got Gills

Post by mz53480 »

:goodpost:

Semper Fi to all my fellow leathernecks, and a :salute: to all fellow servicemembers.
...I like going to the chamber.. They have great food there, and awsome live music "H20doctor"
Check out the VIDEOS!
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

thanks everyone for taking time out of your day to remember those who have fallen or are serving now.

Its nice to be appreciated when you can be...not everyone likes us military folks...
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

Good post indeed! We owe much to all who have served, those who are currently serving, and those who have fallen.
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
defied
I've Got Gills

Post by defied »

Thanks Joe. I was surprised that I actually got quite a few of these today. It was pretty cool.

D(B)
Aquanautchuck
Pelagic

Post by Aquanautchuck »

Burntchef wrote:thanks for the post joe, i would like to thank all who have served and are serving. blitz, rawlings, and chris next beers on me. i am sure there are others i just dont know you. :partyman:

Did I hear "FREE BEER :mmmbeer: :partyman:

There are more of us out there than you think.

Thanks
Charles
mz53480
I've Got Gills

Post by mz53480 »

Burntchef wrote:thanks for the post joe, i would like to thank all who have served and are serving. blitz, rawlings, and chris next beers on me. i am sure there are others i just dont know you. ....
Aquanautchuck wrote:....."FREE BEER :mmmbeer: :partyman: ....
I'm in!!!!
...I like going to the chamber.. They have great food there, and awsome live music "H20doctor"
Check out the VIDEOS!
defied
I've Got Gills

Post by defied »

I'm there!

D(B)
Waynne Fowler
I've Got Gills

Post by Waynne Fowler »

I thought I heard someone mention FREE BEER!... yay! I'm there!

A big thanks to those who say thanks to all of us vets
and an even bigger thanks to those that continue to serve today. You all do the job others either wish they could do but cannot or you do the job others are wishing not to do....
The life and liberties I enjoy today we're won by the blood of your forefathers and are maintained by your sweat and the blood of your fallen brothers and sisters in arms.

Thank you
From Me, My children and my grandchildren

Thank you all
Ripper of drysuits, mocker of divers...there are no atheist divers in a mistimed Deception Pass dive. Jeremy