first dive at cove 2

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
jeff98208
Aquanaut

first dive at cove 2

Post by jeff98208 »

the viz was just bad. but none the less it was a good dive. our average depth was 50 fsw.
TAKE only pictures, KILL only time, LEAVE only bubbles!

Post by . »

Nice shots. I'm curious about the angel. I don't recall off hand a recent diving fatality at Mukilteo. Who was the diver? When did that happen? Was he/she ever found?
thelawgoddess
Pelagic

Post by thelawgoddess »

nice. i love the ratfish!
"Life without passion is life without depth."~J.Hollis
my FLICKR photo sets
jeff98208
Aquanaut

Post by jeff98208 »

than-x goddess. the diver i beleive was found however he was not so lucky to tell the tale. it happened before i even moved up into this state.later.
TAKE only pictures, KILL only time, LEAVE only bubbles!
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

Brinybay wrote:Nice shots. I'm curious about the angel. I don't recall off hand a recent diving fatality at Mukilteo. Who was the diver? When did that happen? Was he/she ever found?
Back in July 2003 Ben Girard drowned on a scuba dive accident. He was just a few days out of high school. Basically he got to comfortable with his diving and ran out of air. He was a good diver that knew better, it was a real shame. He had a same "ocean buddy diver" with him but not close enough to render any assistence. He never knew that his buddy was in trouble. To my knowledge from first hand info he did not have gear issues. He had a 7ft hose on his pony that was thought might have been tangled? The bottle was still full..
Who run barter town?

Post by . »

DiverDown wrote:
Brinybay wrote:Nice shots. I'm curious about the angel. I don't recall off hand a recent diving fatality at Mukilteo. Who was the diver? When did that happen? Was he/she ever found?
Back in July 2003 Ben Girard drowned on a scuba dive accident. He was just a few days out of high school. Basically he got to comfortable with his diving and ran out of air. He was a good diver that knew better, it was a real shame. He had a same "ocean buddy diver" with him but not close enough to render any assistence. He never knew that his buddy was in trouble. To my knowledge from first hand info he did not have gear issues. He had a 7ft hose on his pony that was thought might have been tangled? The bottle was still full..
Ok, yeah, I remember that now. Sad.