Three Tree 12/3/2009

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Three Tree 12/3/2009

Post by pogiguy05 »

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9369498@N07/4156591345/

I am sleepy I will let the others post details. :smt064
Jeff Castor
cardiver
I've Got Gills

Re: Three Tree 12/3/2009

Post by cardiver »

pogiguy05 wrote:http://www.flickr.com/photos/9369498@N07/4156591345/

I am sleepy I will let the others post details. :smt064
Nice dive tonight with the Thursday crew. We dropped in at 60 fsw straight out from the entry point and wandered down to 108 fsw. Viz was about 30' but there wasn't much life at depth. No Dogfish and no Ratfish (which was very strange).
We did however find a couple of PSL's and they made the dive worth while!
Attachments
DSC00563.JPG
DSC00591.JPG
DSC00589.JPG
DSC00583.JPG
-Ron T.
"When I'm 80 I'll take up real diving, which is done in a pub..." Ray Ives.
253-227-0856
My Dive Pics...
https://www.facebook.com/RETOPPPHOTOGRAPHY
DiverBob
Compulsive Diver

Post by DiverBob »

It was a great dive indeed!! Not a lot of critters out, but we are officially part of the "I've seen a Lumpsucker" club, thanks to my dive buddy that spotted the little guy. :bounce: \:D/ :partydance: He wasn't any bigger than the size of a thumb nail!
Attachments
Pipe fish
Pipe fish
Our first Lumpsucker!
Our first Lumpsucker!
Red Irish Lord
Red Irish Lord
Life is good, let's dive!!
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Yes! a fun, but chilly dive tonight. Time to add another layer for the winter diving huh?
I had a minor problem when, "My foot fell off!" As we were near the end of the dive I saw the activity of waving lights towards Tom nic and me, so as I get Tom nic's attention to go over there,
I turned around with a normal flip, and as I got inverted, my dry suit boot and fin, came Off my foot. :yipes: So as I turned right side up, I had this deformed looking foot with a fin still on it, kind of dangling off to the side of my actual foot.This is the first time this has ever happened to me! I showed Tom, :nervous: but there was nothing he could do for me :hah: but go look at the lump suckers. We were in about 18 feet and there was no risk of me loosing one of the loaner fins, (that were way to big for me)as I actually was able to finish the dive,
with one fin straight and the other one all over the place :der: .
Other than the Huge foot pocket, the OMS slipstream fins did quite well =D>.
But I still want to take a pair of Hollis F-1's, for a test drive! :tappingfoot:
Great Dive, And even greater dive buddies! Thanks Tom nic, cardiver, pogiguy, Mr. and Mrs. DiverBob!
Great Video and pics! =D>
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz: