Leaving already!! It was short... Any dive before the 23rd?

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
richolionheart
Frequent Bubbler

Leaving already!! It was short... Any dive before the 23rd?

Post by richolionheart »

Hey nwdivers,

I am moving back to Montreal on a sudden change in plans. I still have until the 23rd to dive as much as I can! Contact me for any dive, any time!!

If there is one thing that I'll miss, it's this group and the diving!

I want to sell my aluminum 80 Catalina candy red wich got the hydro done 3 month ago. (It's good for another 5 years!) It`s in extremely good condition, looks new!

I do not dive enough in Montreal to keep it! I also have a card of refills good for another 8 refills (probably 5 by the date i sell it) that I will give with it! It's from underwater sports! I'll also give the new tank boot (bought 1 month ago) and the plastic net around the tank.

The best offer i get before the 22th will take it.
Richolionheart,
I'm moving out on november 23rd! Contact me for as many dives as possible before that!
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

God speed, I wish I could have dove with you. well Maby I still can, are you available to dive during the day? Its kinda hit and miss with work for right now. All this rain really slows things down in my trade.

How much for your AL80?? I need a transfill argon bottle..
Who run barter town?
richolionheart
Frequent Bubbler

Post by richolionheart »

Yes, I`m available any time. Day or night! I have some meetings that can be squeezed between dives :bounce:

Put a price up here for the tank...

:salute:
Richolionheart,
I'm moving out on november 23rd! Contact me for as many dives as possible before that!
jeff98208
Aquanaut

Post by jeff98208 »

nice diving with you. and nice meeting you. we'll have to dive again before you head out to monteal. god speed on your journys and god speed on your endevoars. later my friend!

good day!
jeff
:supz:
TAKE only pictures, KILL only time, LEAVE only bubbles!
WylerBear
I've Got Gills

Post by WylerBear »

Sorry you have to leave to some place where you can't dive. What a bummer! It was nice meeting you awhile back. Sorry we never got to dive together.
Georgia

NOT diving is NOT an option
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Man, I was looking forward to diving with ya more often. Well, I hope whatever is behind you moving back to The Great White North is good. I'm not sure when I'll be in the water next but if I am before you leave let's definitely do a dive!
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

No diving in Montreal?!?! That's just not right... ](*,)