so whos showing up at alki tonight

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!

so whos showing up at alki tonight

Post by Guest »

just wanted to know whos gonna make it tonight... I drive an 05 chev 3/4 ton. I should be there before 6:00...
Jason
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

I'll be there just after 6, Silver BMW X5, I usually park on the side of the road close to the North side of Cove 2. See you there!

(425)454-1298
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Thats funny

Post by DiverDown »

I dont know why I thought your post said jeep cherokee. O well had a great dive tonight! Got to play with the harbour seal tonight always cool to sea him. Vis wasnt so good though but still A great dive.....
Jason
Who run barter town?
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Nice diving with you guys :o , I was a space cadet on the truck too. I sat there trying to get my net working in the car so I could look up what type of truck you guys were in, the whole time sitting right next to you guys getting ready!

Anyways, good to link up with some distant relatives from another Underwater Sports location :D

Lets all invite a couple friends and get this dive club goin!
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

I would say this club has been goin pretty good so far! :partyman: I like to read some of the first posts, when people first joined. How they have changed over time. This is a great website, with some really great people that like to dive!! :supz:
Who run barter town?
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

DiverDown wrote:I would say this club has been goin pretty good so far! :partyman: I like to read some of the first posts, when people first joined. How they have changed over time. This is a great website, with some really great people that like to dive!! :supz:
I was just doing that the other day. It's pretty interesting to see how people (including Myself) have evolved over the last year or so. Youre right DiverDown, this IS a great site and great people!
Aquanautchuck
Pelagic

Post by Aquanautchuck »

I wonder if the guest became a member or what?
Charles
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

Maybe the guest wants to remain anonymous cause the men in black are looking for him/her?? :la:

Hey I finally got a picture of me in all my gear. I was at Alki at 10am 11/10/07 and did a dive. Yes with group of 4 divers, I just didnt want anyone to think I was some kinda solo hotshot diver.

We did happen to see the dead seal pup which was really sad, but thats the balance of nature.
Jeff Castor