Scuba Set Grand Opening TODAY

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
girldiver
Compulsive Diver

Scuba Set Grand Opening TODAY

Post by girldiver »

If you haven't heard...as I don't see it anywhere on here...Scuba Set in Puyallup is having their Grand Opening today.

And while that line sounds like an advertisement...I don't work for them...and am in no way affiliated...other than I think Walt is the most knowledgeable guru in the Northwest Dive Community and I'd be lost without him. (um...sometimes I'm lost anyway underwater...but don't tell anyone! :biggrin: )

He's taken a big leap opening a shop, so if you happen to be diving in the south end today...stop by the new shop and say hi. You'll find the unique "concept store" at 11002 Valley Ave Suite 200; Puyallup, WA, 98372.
Cindy
http://www.scubashoppe.com -
Retail, Training, Travel and a Full Service Center: 130 Main Street, Auburn.
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Re: Scuba Set Grand Opening TODAY

Post by Sounder »

Tell me more about the "concept store."
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

Well, from a consumer perspective more SCUBA stores = better than fewer SCUBA stores. So congrats to the southenders for a new choice on how to dispose of their SCUBA units.
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

Mattleycrue76 wrote:Well, from a consumer perspective more SCUBA stores = better than fewer SCUBA stores. So congrats to the southenders for a new choice on how to dispose of their SCUBA units.
i agree competition brings cheaper products which in the end, equals more gear i can buy with my pennys in the penny jar.
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

Is he going to be open on Sundays? I really need to stop by and say hello ... Walt is one of my all-time favorite people.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Threats and ultimatums are never the best answer. Public humiliation via Photoshop is always better - airsix

Come visit me at http://www.nwgratefuldiver.com/
cardiver
I've Got Gills

Post by cardiver »

Grateful Diver wrote:Is he going to be open on Sundays? I really need to stop by and say hello ... Walt is one of my all-time favorite people.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Closed on Sunday's, Bob......
I was in the shop yesterday and he seems to be doing quite well......
-Ron T.
"When I'm 80 I'll take up real diving, which is done in a pub..." Ray Ives.
253-227-0856
My Dive Pics...
https://www.facebook.com/RETOPPPHOTOGRAPHY