hood canal dive week days

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
deep diver
Pelagic

hood canal dive week days

Post by deep diver »

I'm looking for someone to dive along the Hood canal. I have been advanced certified naui since '83. I would like someone with experience with deep dives as most of the spots I like to go are 100+. and a drysuit. I have a boat, prefer week day mornings.
If interested let me know.
divehammerheads@yahoo.com
:calvin:
It's a good day.... nobody died!
Mongodives
Aquaphile

Re: hood canal dive week days

Post by Mongodives »

I got some time next week, where and when?
"we're gonna need a bigger boat" Sherriff Brody
Bric Martin
Aquanaut

Post by Bric Martin »

deep diver wrote:I'm looking for someone to dive along the Hood canal. I have been advanced certified naui since '83. I would like someone with experience with deep dives as most of the spots I like to go are 100+. and a drysuit. I have a boat, prefer week day mornings.
If interested let me know.
divehammerheads@yahoo.com
:calvin:
I have Mondays off. What sites do you normally dive?
Bric Martin

Save the Oceans, Save Ourselves!
RIP LCF
https://goo.gl/photos/tSdZZHXf4xejLBSz5
https://goo.gl/photos/fTCN7LuFvxWYF11e8
deep diver
Pelagic

Post by deep diver »

Looks like if everything works out for this Thursday I will be booked for this week for diving.... there is always next week to start planning.....
DeepSix2
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Post by DeepSix2 »

I got certified in OR back in '96 but now live and dive in California. Will be up in Portland 18JUN-06JULY. Would like to dive up in Hood Canal sometime. Can do night dives too. I do not have a drysuit, but I do have 8mm wetsuit and generally dive in 52-54F water down here with no issues. Nitrox, PADI AOW and Wreck certified. 205 dives. Let me know if you're interested.

Mike
Kirby
Aquaphile

Post by Kirby »

Hi,

I am always looking for weekday dive buddies. I am cerified full trimix and would love to join you sometime. I am diving flagpole for the first time later this week, don't get over to the canal much, kind of a long drive from Buckley.

Kirby
(253) 347-2817
Hi, My name is Kirby, and I am addicted to Nitrogen Narcosis.
deep diver
Pelagic

Post by deep diver »

Kirby wrote:Hi,

I am always looking for weekday dive buddies. I am cerified full trimix and would love to join you sometime. I am diving flagpole for the first time later this week, don't get over to the canal much, kind of a long drive from Buckley.

Kirby
(253) 347-2817
I have 2 days next week that I don't have a buddy for, Tuesday and Thrusday. If your up for either of those days, let me know. With the tides being not that great this coming week it is best to dive the pinnacle on Tuesday and the deep side of Pulali Point on Thursday. Both are out of the Quilcene launch ramp.

Dale
deep diver
Pelagic

Post by deep diver »

DeepSix2 wrote:I got certified in OR back in '96 but now live and dive in California. Will be up in Portland 18JUN-06JULY. Would like to dive up in Hood Canal sometime. Can do night dives too. I do not have a drysuit, but I do have 8mm wetsuit and generally dive in 52-54F water down here with no issues. Nitrox, PADI AOW and Wreck certified. 205 dives. Let me know if you're interested.

Mike
email me when you get up here, I should be around and usually always ready for a dive. Our temp here is around 46 at surface and then mid to high 30's deeper. Rough without a drysuit... but it is done... not by me anymore!!lol

Dale divehammerheads@yahoo.com