Introduction!

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
bobnelson0
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Introduction!

Post by bobnelson0 »

Hi all! Someone on scubaboard.com recommended this site to me.
I recently moved to the Seattle area, but I haven't had time to really get out in the water here. I've been diving up in this area a couple times in the past. I've been to Friday Harbor and the Hood Canal, but the majority of my dive experience is vacation/tropical diving.
Now that I am up here so close to such great diving, I want to go from a vacation diver to a weekend diver!
My buddies and I are planning a trip to the Hood Canal near the end of May.

For all you experienced Puget Sound divers, what are some of your favorite dive sites here in the Northwest? (I'd love to get up to Canada for some diving too)

Also, its probably about time for me to invest in a drysuit now that I am up here. Any recommendations?
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Re: Introduction!

Post by Dashrynn »

bobnelson0 wrote:Hi all! Someone on scubaboard.com recommended this site to me.
I recently moved to the Seattle area, but I haven't had time to really get out in the water here. I've been diving up in this area a couple times in the past. I've been to Friday Harbor and the Hood Canal, but the majority of my dive experience is vacation/tropical diving.
Now that I am up here so close to such great diving, I want to go from a vacation diver to a weekend diver!
My buddies and I are planning a trip to the Hood Canal near the end of May.

For all you experienced Puget Sound divers, what are some of your favorite dive sites here in the Northwest? (I'd love to get up to Canada for some diving too)

Also, its probably about time for me to invest in a drysuit now that I am up here. Any recommendations?
that may have been me and lcf, welcome to the club.
spatz84
Aquaphile

Re: Introduction!

Post by spatz84 »

hey welcome to the club! no shortage of dive buddies or sites around here. what part of the nieghborhood are you in? I'm a north ender, (everett area) if you get up this way come dive mulkeltio with us some time, there is a great Monday night crowd and Me and some others are trying to start a fairly regular weekend deal in Mulkeltio and other north end sites as well, you might try Edmounds Underwater Park as well, Not real intense but alot of fun!

again welcome to the club, hope to see you around some time.

S. :supz: