Interested in Rebreathers?? Come out and check them out!

This forum is provided for the further edification of our club members seeking to improve their knowledge and diving skills. (recreational diving only)
scubagrunt
Avid Diver

Interested in Rebreathers?? Come out and check them out!

Post by scubagrunt »

I will be running a megalodon rebreather class this week. If any of you are interested in rebreathers come out and ask some questions and take a peek at these cool machines. The students and I would love to answer any questions and I’m sure guys and gals would love to show off their new toys!!! We will be at Mukilteo 13-14th and at Alki Cove 2 the 15-17th of December. If you want to confirm times call me at 425-418-7426 or email me at scubagrunt@hotmail.com
Mel
Zen Diver
DAN Ambassador

Post by Zen Diver »

Dang it, I'm working right thro all of those days. I'd love to come and hang out a bit tho so please post again when you are next doing classes Mel!

-Valerie
Burntchef
I've Got Gills

Post by Burntchef »

what time will you guys be at cove 2??? im off and would love to check out them there fancy gizmos, megalawhoo sounds like some kind of monster. better bring my buddy skeeter and the hounds.
Chin high, puffed chest, we step right to it
The choice is there ain't no choice but to pursue it

"Diving the gas is the easy part, not much to it, plenty of retards are using it safely. " jamieZ
scubagrunt
Avid Diver

Post by scubagrunt »

Sorry burntchef for not responding, i get so tied up ith the class that i have no time for email etc. Anyway I will post my next class so anyone interested can visit.
BTW i have no classes the week of Dec 27-Jan 1st and i want to dive. is anyone doing anything fun and would not mind company?
mel
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

scubagrunt wrote:Sorry burntchef for not responding, i get so tied up ith the class that i have no time for email etc. Anyway I will post my next class so anyone interested can visit.
BTW i have no classes the week of Dec 27-Jan 1st and i want to dive. is anyone doing anything fun and would not mind company?
mel
You kidding? I would MAKE time to dive with you ... and consider it my privilege.

So far I've got plans for Redondo on the evening of the 27th and Cove 2 on the evening of the 28th. You're welcome to join us. If you want to make other plans, let's talk ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
scubagrunt
Avid Diver

Post by scubagrunt »

Bob can you email me or call me? i will talk to my better half and see if he wants to do a evening dive on thur.
425-418-7426
scubagrunt@hotmail.com
Dmitchell
Perma Narc'd

Post by Dmitchell »

Be careful diving with Mel.... She has these piercing eyes that will imprint into your brain. Then everytime you look at Advanced Diver Magazine all you see are those eyes....

Later you wake up chanting CCR CCR CCR .....

Seriously, Mel and Curt are great to dive with I can't wait to get back down there and dive with them again.

Dave
Dave Mitchell