Hello, I'm new...and Wow

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
Janice
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Hello, I'm new...and Wow

Post by Janice »

And wow--what a well-used, well maintained website! It's obvious there's some dedicated people here.
Anyhow, I got certified with NOAA last May and I'm looking to expand my network of dive buddies. Right now, I'm in Seattle, but I move all around Oregon and Washington for my job. I find myself in Oregon often on weekends. However, I'm in Seattle this weekend...anyone else planning on diving somewhere around Seattle?
GillyWeed
Submariner

Post by GillyWeed »

Hey Janice.

Welcome.. I wont be able to dive with you this weekend but hopefully sometime we can..

Cheers,

Holly
"Well I, I wont go down by myself, but I'll go down with my friends!"
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Welcome Janice!
I'm usually at the South end, diving in and around the Tacoma area.
We (My dive buddy and I{Tom-nic}) dive allot at Three Tree N.

Feel free to come dive with us when ever you can. With or without a buddy we'll dive a tripple with ya! :supz:

We would like to do more diving up around Alki, Cove 2. So maybe we will see you at a dive sometime!

Keep watching the "Dive Plan" Thread and you will find someone diving nearly every week end.

Also if you can dive on Wednesday Nights, Hook up with the club at Alki, Cove 2!

Right now my drysuit is in the shop for neck seal repairs so I am going to stay dry this week end.

Hears to hangin' out at the local Dives :partyman:
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Hi Janice! Welcome to your favorite group of dive buddies!! This is a great group of safety-focused divers ranging from freshly OW folks up to scuba legends with huge hearts for sharing their passion and wisdom. NWSD has no rules, no dues, no officers, no politics, no flaming, and no BS. It's a great group of folks and we're glad you found us! :partyman: Post more about yourself in the Autobiography area so we can learn more about you!

Check out the "Dive Plans and Trip Reports" area and I'm SURE you can find folks to dive with this weekend.
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
Janice
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Thanks for the info

Post by Janice »

What time do people meet at Alki?
Thanks for your welcome--it will be fun meeting you all.
Aquanautchuck
Pelagic

Post by Aquanautchuck »

Welcome to our "Fruit and Nut " bowl. We are definately a mixed bag of crazy divers. Hope to see you wet soon.

Charles
Sergeant Pepper
Perma Narc'd

Post by Sergeant Pepper »

Janice, I have a post for diving at Alki tomorrow, but I would be open to diving this weekend as well. When are you available?
I don't mind losing, but I do mind sucking!
jeff98208
Aquanaut

Post by jeff98208 »

welcome janice. we ( my dive buddy h20doctor and myself ) do night dives at mukilteo or day dives at the edmonds underwater park. you are more than welcome to join in on the dives. later!

good day!
jeff
:supz:
TAKE only pictures, KILL only time, LEAVE only bubbles!
nice-diver
Compulsive Diver

Post by nice-diver »

welcome, I am trying to dive as much as I can down here in oregon
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Welcome Janice! Hope to see you on the shore and in the water!
-Tom Nic
jeff98208
Aquanaut

Post by jeff98208 »

oregon... HOME SWEET HOME!!! i miss the square and the waterfront. i have yet to dive their though. i am looking forward to my first dive in oregon. where ever it may be, it don't matter. [-X \:D/
TAKE only pictures, KILL only time, LEAVE only bubbles!