Hello all!

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
straitscuba
Aquaphile

Hello all!

Post by straitscuba »

Hi everyone! I am new to the club. My name is Howard and I am an independent instructor (PADI OWSI, not shop affiliated!)on the Olympic Peninsula and am always looking for dive buddies! I have logged alot of bottom time and am interested in learning some Puget Sound Sites, dove so much out here I am getting bored! I am availible to dive almost any Sunday or Monday and would love to see anything over there!
Pinkpadigal
I've Got Gills

Post by Pinkpadigal »

Good to have you on board with us!
Amy Rhodes
PADI Master Instructor #183890
A-2-Z Scuba Instruction
http://www.a2zscuba.com
TCarter
Avid Diver

Post by TCarter »

Hi Howard. I'm not an instructor, but I do know my way around Sunrise and Day Island (and a few other South Sound sites), so just let me know if you'd like to dive down here.

And if you're not too bored with your local diving, I wouldn't mind coming up there and hitting the Lake Crescent or Port Angeles/Townsend area sites some time!
Cera
Submariner

Post by Cera »

Hey, Haven't I seen you on myspace??
Your link is misspelled... No worky....
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES..... THEY ARE NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING ... BUT THEY STILL BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN YOU PUSH THEM DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cera17
Burntchef
I've Got Gills

Post by Burntchef »

well im sorry to say that my name is howard also and since i was here first you will have to legally change your name, your drivers liscence, probably have to get a new job, move to a new city, you know a whole new life. but its worth it since this is a great club.

just kidding man, welcome aboard matey :supz: you are actually the only other howard i now know. but really change the name :bootyshake:
Chin high, puffed chest, we step right to it
The choice is there ain't no choice but to pursue it

"Diving the gas is the easy part, not much to it, plenty of retards are using it safely. " jamieZ
Cera
Submariner

Post by Cera »

I knew a howard, in fact we named an aspect of diving after him... it was called doing the howard! But I am sure you guys are much better divers than him.... Actually, all you have to do in order to be better is to sink, so I know you are better divers. :smt064
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES..... THEY ARE NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING ... BUT THEY STILL BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN YOU PUSH THEM DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS

GillyWeed
Submariner

Post by GillyWeed »

Hi Howard..

Nice to see you here! Hope you can get in the water with someone down here soon. Sorry it can't be me.. :angryfire:

Welcome!

Holly
"Well I, I wont go down by myself, but I'll go down with my friends!"
jeff98208
Aquanaut

Post by jeff98208 »

welcome straightscuba. if your ever find yourself in the north end, like mukilteo t dock or edmonds either the oil dock or the underwater park let me know and we'll swim with the fishes sometime. later!

good day!
jeff
:supz:
TAKE only pictures, KILL only time, LEAVE only bubbles!
straitscuba
Aquaphile

Post by straitscuba »

Thanks, I fixed the link!
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Welcome Howard! =D>
Burntchef
I've Got Gills

Post by Burntchef »

calvin you are one disturbed mofo!!! but im thinking of a ratpack avatar theme might me funny, see who could find the one child star who went to degenerate status the quickest.
Chin high, puffed chest, we step right to it
The choice is there ain't no choice but to pursue it

"Diving the gas is the easy part, not much to it, plenty of retards are using it safely. " jamieZ
Sergeant Pepper
Perma Narc'd

Post by Sergeant Pepper »

Corey Feldman ... unacceptable,
I don't mind losing, but I do mind sucking!
Cera
Submariner

Post by Cera »

Agreed, that is pretty wacked calvin... CF is pretty messed up now-a-days.

Sasquatch
Compulsive Diver

Post by Sasquatch »

Hey, Howard. Nice to see you here!

Sea ya!
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
thelawgoddess
Pelagic

Post by thelawgoddess »

hi straitscuba, welcome! you're lucky to live in the peninsula - it's so pretty over there!!!
"Life without passion is life without depth."~J.Hollis
my FLICKR photo sets
straitscuba
Aquaphile

Post by straitscuba »

Unfortunately we do get spoiled over here, diving Salt Creek, Sekiu reef, and Hoko Reef during open water class makes it hard to get excited about going diving anywhere else!