Deep side of Tdock have a name?

General topics about technical diving.
dieseldude
Extreme Diving Machine

Deep side of Tdock have a name?

Post by dieseldude »

After diving T-Dock too many times, I have come to feel like it is more 2 if not 3 sites rolled into one. I consider T-Dock the immediate area out to roughly 70' which of course includes the infamous Geodome. The fuel dock gets lumped in but I would consider that another site to itself also & then there is the deep run that many of you probably have done some training on. I have heard it referred to as "the fish bowl", "Satelite dish", the "boat" (even though there are 3) & the bottle field which isnt much.
so the question to my Old timer Techies is "Does the deep run here have or ever had a specific name beyond T-Dock"?
Also wondered if you think it should be named seperately.
MJ
" What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"
loanwolf
Pelagic

Re: Deep side of Tdock have a name?

Post by loanwolf »

You got the "gully", "Troll hill" and the "Northern Sea Mount"
Greg
Life is Short do as Much as Possible in as Short of Period of Time as Possible.
Agent 47
Aquaphile

Re: Deep side of Tdock have a name?

Post by Agent 47 »

dieseldude wrote:After diving T-Dock too many times, I have come to feel like it is more 2 if not 3 sites rolled into one. I consider T-Dock the immediate area out to roughly 70' which of course includes the infamous Geodome. The fuel dock gets lumped in but I would consider that another site to itself also & then there is the deep run that many of you probably have done some training on. I have heard it referred to as "the fish bowl", "Satelite dish", the "boat" (even though there are 3) & the bottle field which isnt much.
so the question to my Old timer Techies is "Does the deep run here have or ever had a specific name beyond T-Dock"?
Also wondered if you think it should be named seperately.
MJ

"Infamous"?! oh come on, perhaps disputed but "infamous"? :smt119
I do have opinions of my own,,,very strong opinions!,, I just don't allways agree with them.

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.