FS: Crushed Neoprene Dry Suit size XS - $385

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
Gooch
Submariner

FS: Crushed Neoprene Dry Suit size XS - $385

Post by Gooch »

Body Glove crushed neoprene Dry Suit is perfect for child or small adult. The crushed neoprene will keep these small people warm! Suit should fit someone 5 foot to 5'8 tall and 90 to 120 lbs. I have two suits one is slightly smaller than the other. Both suits have brand new Inflator and Dump valves from Dive Rite. The larger suit has a neo neck seal and the smaller has a latex neck seal. Neither suit has been dove other than to try out in the pool to confirm fit and no leaks. I purchased them for my kiddo's but they grew too fast and never got a chance to wear them before out growing them.

The suits are located near PDX but we often head up to the seattle/hoods canal for diving.

I added some measurements in here so folks could see what size they are- they would be great for children or a small adult. The could also be used for keeping warm during water skiing or kayaking....

Some Measurements: Larger suit is 32 inch inseam, 17 inch arm length, 25 inches from crotch to neck (torso) and 13.5 inches through the waist, Boot is 10.5 inches long. I estimate will fit up to 125 lb individual. The smaller drysuit is 27 inch inseam, 16.5 inch arm length, 22.5 inch torso and 12.5 acrossed the waist, boot is 9.5 inches long. Should fit up to 115 lb individual. All measurments were measured with the drysuits laying flat on the floor.
Attachments
3.jpg
3.jpg (5.07 KiB) Viewed 238 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (4.44 KiB) Viewed 238 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (4.41 KiB) Viewed 238 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (5.08 KiB) Viewed 238 times
http://nwdivers.me/blog/ Original articles and dive reports from local divers in the Vancouver, WA area. Suggestions for stories or your own reports are welcome!

Gooch
Submariner

Re: FS: Crushed Neoprene Dry Suit size XS - $385

Post by Gooch »

I added some measurement info for these suits- they could also be used for watersports other than scuba like water skiing or kayaking maybe. thanks!
http://nwdivers.me/blog/ Original articles and dive reports from local divers in the Vancouver, WA area. Suggestions for stories or your own reports are welcome!