New to the forum, but not to the waters...

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
finnegankp
Dive-aholic

New to the forum, but not to the waters...

Post by finnegankp »

Hey all! I just found out about NWDC through the dive shop... and how I haven't before still escapes me. Anyways, I've been diving now for about 9 years after getting certified in HS through a program offered for PE credit! I finished up my AOW course back in April and have just been doing some more diving now that I bought all new gear.

I'm living in Bellevue and come into Seattle and dive mostly in the area there at Coves 1 and 2 and a little at Alki. And I've gone down south and done Sunnyside in Steilicoom. I'm looking for more people to dive with. But still haven't made it to Edmonds... anyone wanna show me around up there?

I'm primarily a weekend diver at the moment, but would love to get in some good night dives too!

Hope to hear from anyone and everyone that wants to dive soon!

- Kyle
To dive? Or not to dive?... the latter is irrelevant! Get in the water!
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: New to the forum, but not to the waters...

Post by Norris »

Welcome!

Me and some others meet every Wednesday for an after work dive either at Edmonds or Mukilteo T-dock, and there is a Monday night group that meets at the T-dock for 3 dives....4ish, 6:30 and the later one at 0fsw at the Diamond Knot bar.

Look in dive planning and you can find some nightly dives tis for sure. I think I can speak for everyone in saying that you are welcome at either Wed or Mon dives....

Also a mid week tweek function happens...

All of these in the dive planning section
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
finnegankp
Dive-aholic

Re: New to the forum, but not to the waters...

Post by finnegankp »

Thanks Norris. I've definitely started taking a look at the dive planning section and even posted a dive for others to join me.

I'd like to do some of the midweek dives though I'm not sure I get off in time to make it to Edmonds or the Mukilteo T-dock but I may try here soon if I can. Thanks for the tip!

I'm excited that I found this forum. It should be a great way to meet some local divers.
To dive? Or not to dive?... the latter is irrelevant! Get in the water!