Diving Saturday 1/20/07

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Diving Saturday 1/20/07

Post by Nwbrewer »

Anybody diving the north area on saturday? I've been out of the water for the last two months :angryfire: with some ear issues, but got clearance from the Doc this week to get back in the water. \:D/

So anybody up for doing a dive at Alki or anyplace north of there? Lawgoddess? burntchef? Sounder? Anybody? :dontknow:

Jake
Burntchef
I've Got Gills

Post by Burntchef »

im pretty sure im working that morning so id be up for a night dive. i will find out and let you know. good to hear that you are allowed back in the water
Chin high, puffed chest, we step right to it
The choice is there ain't no choice but to pursue it

"Diving the gas is the easy part, not much to it, plenty of retards are using it safely. " jamieZ
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

I might be up for a later-ish dive too, depending on if my cold gets better or worse from tonight's dive. Alki'd work best for me.
jeff98208
Aquanaut

Post by jeff98208 »

depends if the wife has to work or not. if she don't, then we can go sunday
TAKE only pictures, KILL only time, LEAVE only bubbles!
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

So nobody's up for a mid day dive saturday? I was hoping to avoid the dark for this dive just to get my bearings back. Anybody?

If not you guys are going to leave me to the evils of brewing (and drinking) beer this saturday........

Jake
Burntchef
I've Got Gills

Post by Burntchef »

i heard BEER!!!

aslo i wont be able to join saturday night, im working till 7 so by the time i got home, geared up, and at alki it would like 830. another time jake.
Chin high, puffed chest, we step right to it
The choice is there ain't no choice but to pursue it

"Diving the gas is the easy part, not much to it, plenty of retards are using it safely. " jamieZ
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

It's alright, sacrifices must be made sometimes.... :partyman:

Perhaps a night dive next week?

Jake