Cave Adventurers

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
funkydiver
Frequent Bubbler

Cave Adventurers

Post by funkydiver »

Now, I'm all for shopping locally and I do for nearly 100% of my kayaking, golf and scuba gear. However, for my BP/W set-up, I ordered from Cave Adventurers in Marianna, Florida. The shop is owned by Edd Sorenson, who moved down there 7 years ago from Portland just to open this shop (so I guess we can still sort of consider him a local :uh: ). Great selection of gear, great prices, OUTSTANDING customer service (Edd answered e-mails I sent him within 20 minutes of hitting "send") and they offer free ground shipping... I ordered Friday and got my gear last night, which is pretty awesome! :supz:

So I really have to give credit, when credit is due... Cave Adventurers is a great operation! If you are looking for gear and don't mind ordering from a shop out-of-state, give them a look: http://caveadventurers.com/store/

Thanks for listening!

jim
Growing old is mandatory... Growing up is optional
LCF
I've Got Gills

Re: Cave Adventurers

Post by LCF »

Edd is really good people. And his prices just about can't be beat. It's a dangerous shop to walk into . . . things always stick to us when we go there!
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
airsix
I've Got Gills

Re: Cave Adventurers

Post by airsix »

Never been there in person, but have had great experiences with ordering from home.
"The place looked like a washing machine full of Josh's carharts. I was not into it." --Sockmonkey