Bandito Chaters 01.20.07

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
sandman98007
Avid Diver

Bandito Chaters 01.20.07

Post by sandman98007 »

I and ScubaK went diving with Bandito on a day that was to be full of rain, turned out to be one heck of a dive day. First dive was the north wall, and I have not dove this site since AOW. Vis was about 15 – 20 feet and the water was cold. 46 degrees at depth. Saw a lot of critters and the macro life was in abundance, Max depth was 76 feet and the dive lasted for 56 minutes.

Though we tried to make mile marker 8, the area was quite crowded, so we decided to do Zee’s reef instead. Vis was not so good here, but we did enjoy the dive, and the water was cold again. 46 degrees at depth. More macro life was noted and we did get lucky enough to find one huge octo in a crevice. Max depth on this dove was 55 feet and the duration was 55 minutes.

Had a great after dive dinner at the Ram.

All and all it was a great day to dive.

See ya in the water…..

Cpt. Bungee

Here is a photo show of the adventure. Please enjoy.

http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/cA8iq2XP
It's ALL good in the world today ......
Scubak
I've Got Gills

Post by Scubak »

...and we got to meet Diver C...
It was fun, great critters, great people...
No 6 gills, but hey...it was still fun
K
Diver_C
Amphibian

Post by Diver_C »

Yes, that was a fun time - on the boat, in the water, and at the Ram! It was indeed nice meeting new people from NWDC (Calvin, your video is quite the conversation piece). Don't know what's going on with the vis, but looking forward to the day it is better. I will have my pictures up Monday. Unfortunately, the octo ones did not come out because the octo too far in its narrow cave.

Rich