free to good home- reef tank

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
Burntchef
I've Got Gills

free to good home- reef tank

Post by Burntchef »

looking to do a little clearing out of the garage and want to get rid of one of my fish tanks.

here are the details- it is a 75 gallon seaclear system2 acrylic, what that means is the biological and mechanical filtration is built right into the back of the tank, there is also a slot in the filter for a heater so you dont see any cords or tubes in the tank itself. it does have some scratches from live rock but those can be buffed out. there is no hood but if your crafty you can make a sweet oak plywooh hood for about 70 bucks.

i do have a erbo jager heater, and a 130 watt power compact ballasts and set up to sell real cheap. the tank is four feet long by 18 deep . oh and please remember once full of water and live rock this tank will wiegh about 700 pounds so no cheap ikea furniture is recommended

once set up it makes a great addition to a house or dive shop, you can sit in front of it and imagine yourself on some tropical reef diving the nooks and crannies.

i will warn all that a reef tank is not a cheap or instant hobby. it takes months for your water to cycle, and fish,corals, and live rock are not cheap. b ut when done right it is amazing. so let me know if you have any questions.
Chin high, puffed chest, we step right to it
The choice is there ain't no choice but to pursue it

"Diving the gas is the easy part, not much to it, plenty of retards are using it safely. " jamieZ
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Tank

Post by Nwbrewer »

PM SENT!