Happy Thanksgiving NWDC

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
airsix
I've Got Gills

Happy Thanksgiving NWDC

Post by airsix »

I'm sitting here at my in-law's watching Dallas get slaughtered while I burn off some turkey sedation. As I emerg from turkey fog I started thinking about all of you and wanted to log in and say some thank-yous. I really do love this club. More of my favorite people come from this club than any other place. Josh and Howard were the first club members I ever met. Jan was the most recent, and I remember everyone in between. Thank you all for your friendship. Many of you have played leading roles in some of my life's best experiences. Thank you. I hope you all have a safe wonderful holiday. Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone.

-Ben
"The place looked like a washing machine full of Josh's carharts. I was not into it." --Sockmonkey
Jan K
I've Got Gills

Re: Happy Thanksgiving NWDC

Post by Jan K »

Same to you from the other corner of this state :0 It is nice to have so many like-minded (or should I say single-minded)
friends all in one place - the NWDC Happy Thanksgiving to all :grouphug:
http://JanKocian.smugmug.com

I take photos because I like it, not because I'm good at it. :) by Unknown
ktb
I've Got Gills

Post by ktb »

Awwww . . . I'm feeling misty-eyed by all this. But I also agree 100%. DBrown and I marvel at how many good friends we've made through NWDC this past year or so. And we wouldn't be the divers we are today without you guys. We are truly thankful to belong to such an incredible community of divers.

<sniff, sniff> Love you guys!!!
Kelly
nwbobber
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by nwbobber »

Yes, this site is something to be thankful for. Thank you Calvin, and thank you mods, and thanks to all the nice folks who contribute to such a remarkable place.
If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading - Lao Tzu