XS Scuba X8 HP 119's

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

XS Scuba X8 HP 119's

Post by pogiguy05 »

As much as I hate to part ways I have 2 brand new Hp 119's that have never seen a dive yet. Vis is good until Dec. 2011 and Hydro is good until 2015.They are currently DIN but I have the inserts for them. They are filled with air and read to go to a new home.

Would like to sell them together and would be great for some strong diver who wants to double them up.

Paid $360 for them each

Asking $300 each

tanks are sold

:thankyouyellow:
Attachments
DSC02026.JPG
DSC02024.JPG
DSC02025.JPG
Last edited by pogiguy05 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeff Castor
ktb
I've Got Gills

Re: XS Scuba X8 HP 119's

Post by ktb »

Jeff,

Are these still available? I'm interested.
Kelly
citycatred
Submariner

Post by citycatred »

ktb wrote:Jeff,

What the hell do you need more tanks for Kelly?! Don't you already have 10???? ;)
When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap.
Cynthia Heimel
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

citycatred wrote:

What the hell do you need more tanks for Kelly?! Don't you already have 10???? ;)
it's not an addiction. she can stop anytime.
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

citycatred wrote:

That's it?
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
ktb
I've Got Gills

Post by ktb »

Thank you Richard. And it's only 9 shared between 2 people. That's called a good start.
Kelly
citycatred
Submariner

Post by citycatred »

ktb wrote:Thank you Richard. And it's only 9 shared between 2 people. That's called a good start.
And if you ever want to get rid of one of your 100s I would love to make some doubles :angelblue:
When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap.
Cynthia Heimel
wallyc72
Dive-aholic

Post by wallyc72 »

Why are you selling these?
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

ERRRR UH UMM Wally I was hoping you would not see this close your eyes. :nutty: I am not gonna lie really no good reason other than I probably should not have in the first place but shame on me. :penelope:

I think now I am gonna have to avoid the shop now as I know what is in store my next visit. :popcorn: :whip: :tappingfoot: :-({|= :nervous: :snipersmiley:
Jeff Castor
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

citycatred wrote:
ktb wrote:Thank you Richard. And it's only 9 shared between 2 people. That's called a good start.
And if you ever want to get rid of one of your 100s I would love to make some doubles :angelblue:
Are you big enough to wear doubles? You have less meat than I do! :smt064 :neener:
ktb
I've Got Gills

Post by ktb »

Don't worry Aaron, you know they would be going to a good, loving home. And you would have visitation rights.

That is, if Jeff calls me . . .
Kelly
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

citycatred wrote:
what the hell do you need doubles for? a 130 on your back would give you more bottom time than Josh gets on his ccr.
citycatred
Submariner

Post by citycatred »

Dashrynn wrote:
citycatred wrote:
Are you big enough to wear doubles? You have less meat than I do! :smt064 :neener:
Hahaha :lalala:
Cynthia Heimel
citycatred
Submariner

Post by citycatred »

spatman wrote:
citycatred wrote:
what the hell do you need doubles for? a 130 on your back would give you more bottom time than Josh gets on his ccr.
......because......it doesn't help when your surrounded by (insert tech,tec,or tek here) guys and I want to do the same stuff as them.... :angelblue:
Cynthia Heimel
spatman
I've Got Gills

XS Scuba X8 HP 119's

Post by spatman »

citycatred wrote:
......because......it doesn't help when your surrounded by (insert tech,tec,or tek here) guys and I want to do the same stuff as them.... :angelblue:
Ah, you just want to look like the cool kids. ;)
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

spatman wrote:
citycatred wrote:
It's all about looking cool. Actual diving can be kept to a minimum- you just have to do it enough to get a few pictures of yourself in full gear once in a while.
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Joshua Smith wrote:
spatman wrote:
citycatred wrote:
It's all about looking cool. Actual diving can be kept to a minimum- you just have to do it enough to get a few pictures of yourself in full gear once in a while.
speaking of which, can i borrow your Meg for a couple days?
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Re: Re: XS Scuba X8 HP 119's

Post by Joshua Smith »

spatman wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
spatman wrote:
citycatred wrote:
Sure. Let's do it right, though- hang a crapload of stage bottles off you and borrow an old porthole from someone. That oughta buy you enough street cred to start talking smack on TDS.
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Geek
Pelagic

Post by Geek »

Joshua Smith wrote:
spatman wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
spatman wrote:
citycatred wrote:
Sure. Let's do it right, though- hang a crapload of stage bottles off you and borrow an old porthole from someone. That oughta buy you enough street cred to start talking smack on TDS.
You need street cred to talk smack on TDS??!?
If I'm killed by the questions like a cancer,
Then I'll be buried in the silence of the answer.

http://www.tacomacomputersolutions.com

Life isn't like a box of chocolate's, life is like a box of chocolate and horse bisket's and no matter which one you get you have to keep on chewing...
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Joshua Smith wrote:
spatman wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
spatman wrote:
citycatred wrote:
sounds great. see you this weekend.
citycatred
Submariner

Post by citycatred »

spatman wrote:
citycatred wrote:
Whatcha talking about? I don't want to "look" like a cool kid ;) I want to be a cool kid :partydance:
Cynthia Heimel
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

citycatred wrote:
spatman wrote:
citycatred wrote:
Whatcha talking about? I don't want to "look" like a cool kid ;) I want to be a cool kid :partydance:
you have to be old enough to buy beers for the other cool kids, squirt.
citycatred
Submariner

Post by citycatred »

spatman wrote:
citycatred wrote:
spatman wrote:
citycatred wrote:
you have to be old enough to buy beers for the other cool kids, squirt.
:p not fair......
Cynthia Heimel
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

ktb wrote:Don't worry Aaron, you know they would be going to a good, loving home. And you would have visitation rights.

That is, if Jeff calls me . . .

Sorry been busy and I am to :rawlings: to do things quickly anymore.

Dont worry they are safe and well care for until the adoption
Jeff Castor
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

sold
Jeff Castor