New UTD buoyancy system

Need advice on recreational gear configurations? Look no further than this equipment forum.
whatevah
Aquanaut

Re: New UTD buoyancy system

Post by whatevah »

airsix wrote:Wait a few weeks for the P System. The wing inflation hose is centered at the base of the wing and routed forward and up and bungeed to your scooter ring. This frees up your chest rings for all sorts of stuff (like your console retractor).
Might be tough to reach for oral inflation. But a UTD buddy would surely oblige.
“When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world.” -- John Muir
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

All I could think of was a combination of this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGRiTpCji0I[/youtube]

and this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n6Lad0nvd4[/youtube]
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

whatevah wrote:
airsix wrote:Wait a few weeks for the P System. The wing inflation hose is centered at the base of the wing and routed forward and up and bungeed to your scooter ring. This frees up your chest rings for all sorts of stuff (like your console retractor).
Might be tough to reach for oral inflation. But a UTD buddy would surely oblige.
I'm in, some are pretty hot!
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
airsix
I've Got Gills

Post by airsix »

If this keeps up I'm going to have to find another hobby. #-o
"The place looked like a washing machine full of Josh's carharts. I was not into it." --Sockmonkey
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Any thread with Fonzie jumping the shark AND a Sham-Wow infomercial is OK in my book.
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Matt S.
Submariner

Post by Matt S. »

spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

CaptnJack wrote:
whatevah wrote:
does Jeanna know you feel this way about Brian?
whatevah
Aquanaut

Post by whatevah »

CaptnJack wrote:
whatevah wrote:Might be tough to reach for oral inflation. But a UTD buddy would surely oblige.
Stay away from my power inflator.
“When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world.” -- John Muir
BDub
I've Got Gills

Post by BDub »

whatevah wrote:
FYI, I will NOT demonstrate, nor dry run that skill
http://www.frogkickdiving.com/

"It's a lot easier when you're not doing it" - CaseyB449

"There needs to be more strawberry condoms. Just not on my regulator" - DSteding
ktb
I've Got Gills

Post by ktb »

BDub wrote:
whatevah wrote:
Oh well, I guess I won't be taking Intro to Tech then.
Kelly
Raydar
Dive-aholic

Post by Raydar »

BDub wrote:
whatevah wrote:
Whatever happened to customer service? :smt064
Purveyor of crack ;)